Why Reddit is full of shit and you should riot

RWT is against the rules, but they allow it anyway. Why would you respect them when they obviously don’t give a shit about you or the game?

TLDR zxcv is cancer and so are all his mods/alts.

Something about the development process being largely led by a select group irks me

How the heck do you riot on a subreddit?

“/pause for the cause!!!”

“zomg we r legiun we do le reddit revolushun ecksdeeeeeeee”

“Clearly, if I make enough sock puppets, I’ll have a majority! Democracy is great!”

5 seconds later:

all banned by auto-moderator bot, nobody gave a damn.

Good question. I suppose you would have to try and shit post the place to death.

EDIT Another idea off the top of my head is to dox all the mods accounts to Deca so they can ban them for participating in RWT.

Further most muledumps, even when heavily censored could be used to identify the accounts in question. Perhaps it is up to Deca to do the rioting.

That wouldn’t accomplish anything but minor annoyances, giving this “rebellion” a quite ugly reputation

Who is they?

“Who is they” Reddit, its mods and their alts/trading accounts, and every account that attempts to be sold by posting a muledump.

I was pretty sure I made that clear in the title son, try to stay focused.

Well then you are talking about RWT subreddits, I assume?

The same mod that heads the main Reddit for the game mods in the RWT subreddit, I see no difference between the two sets of creatures.

Their main “excuse” is to not be flooded with the trading posts, but obviously they could just delete them, as they do posts razing people, and other forms of spam. Circle Jerk is mostly self posters, don’t imagine for a second that’s all the spam they get, hardly anything ever gets moved to it.

TLDR They deal with other forms of spam and “rule” breaking just fine, why not RWT? IMO its because they are the RWT.

If they deleted every RWT post, why would anyone post anything there, ergo another RWT subreddit would pop up

1. they do remove all RWT post on r/rotmg

2. listing the RWT reddit under other reddits does not put them in the category of “participating in RWT”

3. Are you really suggesting Zxcv RWTs?

1. No they link directly to all of them in one convenient shopping location right there in their sidebar.

2. Yes it is. See 1.

3. Yes, see 1, 2 and my point about him being a mod in both places.

Theorizing that another enemy will pop up to replace a given one, is an invalid argument based on fear. If that happens, I’ll be there too.

I forgot you’re a huge narcissist so i’ll just give you a detailed response that will make all happy.

k

Pot calls kettle black.

EDIT Arguments like that are exactly why I rarely even read replies, let alone dignify them with a response… but this is my riot and I can cry too if I want to.

Zxcv doesn’t even have a pet. Why in the world would he RWT?
I agree that the fact that he is the mod of the rotmg-trading board is somewhat controversial, but that in no way means he RWTs.
Zxcv is a very good mod and he is very good at what he does, which is leading #Rotmg. To be honest, I doubt he even looks at the rotmg-trading board.

Let’s just get this clear.

Agree with every thing you say, he is a great mod though I still [Removed] him

No that doesn’t clear anything up, he doesn’t use a pet because he doesn’t need one. Hacks and notifiers are OP already AND with a pet he would be losing profit. Go find his r / muledump and tell me that is not someone who maxes people at a fucking whim.

As long as he continue to link the trading subreddit in the sidebar he is full of shit and cancer. End of story.