Why rotmg have a lot of furry play than usual online game?

:cry: I donā€™t have any fur though.

Dragon are furry
Even though they have scale

Arenā€™t they considered scalies though? Like other reptiles?

I wouldnā€™t say that it has more furries than other games, you probably just notice them more because of the community aspect of realm. Iā€™d say itā€™s more in your perspective than in reality.

Yeah every game has itā€™s uh, niche.

I never knew this was even a thing outside of realmeye lmfao.

Iā€™m guessing on most online games people donā€™t go around announcing they are furries, heck even in realm I hardly see anyone do it.

Also what gives you the idea that RotMG has more than the average online game? The fact that one of the more famous players is one?

Still waiting on that quote

and to answer the question

Larger player base=More furies

Realm has a smaller player base so many characteristics are highlighted

also several well known players are in said group so its a simple issue of memory vs fact I think

So you might just known a decent amount of furies so it makes you think there is a larger then normal population

or it could be a subconscious desire to have the community that way, who knows

I donā€™t knowā€¦?

That picture is adorable, Iā€™m saving it.

Dunno
Maybe number 1 player is furry?
Out of chance of literally anything else but furry?

What the heck is a furry?

People who really like anthropomorphic animals, sometimes too much.
Like to the point where they dress up in animal costumes and have sexual affairs.
For this reason, they often get a bad reputation.

(canā€™t tell if that was a sarcastic comment)

Furries tend to lean on the introvert side of the social spectrum. It just so happens to be that there are more introverts that play video games than, for example, social media. This would naturally mean that video gamers consist of more furries than other groups.
My guess is the lack of an amount of attention RotMG gets, which makes it have more furries than other games. A lot of other games are more mainstream than realm, causing a lot more drama and social things happening. As I stated before, furries tend to lean on the introvert side, which would keep them farther away from these types of mainstream games.

Not sarcasm, I just am not aware of many strange internet phenomenon such as this.

Nekopara
Is Good game

30%
That a lot

There are furries in this game? pfft.
ā€¦
Wait a secondā€¦

zy4dM2M5kG3iEH4sn1UM9

:thinking:

DECA knows

Salty bc u got kicked from feline, bringing up the topic about furries bc u canā€™t join neko lol gottem .

This not related to neko or feline anyway

Honestly Iā€™m just here for the cute ass loli :man_shrugging: