何?! (Why the $%#^& can u do this)

So; this is off topic AF.

But why can u buy a T-72 for ~$105k?!
Also; fighter jets, attack helicopter, you get the gist.
Source:

Rejoice товарищ now we can take down capatlist assplungers!

It costs $400000 to use the Soviet Microwave… for twelve seconds.

10/10 BIG OOF for me (School+Retainer=BIG OOF)

expensive for inferior soviet technology but i guess if you really wanted a tank and money isent an issue

but you can get t34s and t55s for around 35,000 €

That is why it is Soviet microwave. Unlike capitalist burger disposals, we share the микроволновкa among us товарищ. It breeds good camaraderie!

never though i would hear a sentence like that

r u srs? A t34-85 for <$40k?

Unless the shipping fee or a full gas tank are included in that price, it’s going to cost you a lot more.

Go to any former soviet country and you’ll find an abundance of military supplies.

many farmers and towns have tanks lying around and are willing to accept very low offers as they have no use for tanks

just think about that article saying you can get a t 72 for 50,000k. Imagine how cheap you can get t34s

Im not talking museum quality but you can get them for a low price

May I ask why farmers have tanks lying around?!

Every soviet country would have mandatory service and returning soliders would become a garrison/militia for those towns. So the town can defend its self or respond to an attack in another part of the country. The warsaw pact was constantly preparing for war with the rest is another reason.

Upon the soviets collapsing it had a vast amount of equipment spread out among many countries and those countries did poor jobs of keep track of all that equipment. A lot if never saw its way back to the army afterwards.
also this

soviets tanks can be easily modified and turned into farming equipment

woaw that’s S I C C

can I has T-34-85?!

You can but i would prefer a higher quality British or french tank if given the option

Where would you get that option dx

germany and russia have a wide variety of tanks that you can buy

Ive always been fascinated by the Panzer 4 H
Are there any still in existence (or for sale)?

well you wouldn’t being seeing them on a Belorussian farm thats for sure, they are much more rare then many tanks in ww2. the only chance of buying one would be from a private seller, and most likely be quite expensive

I want a Panzer II xd

What are you going to do with a tank

Idk man intimidation tactic?