Why the Deca servers are so shit?

How does one, “crash servers”?

30+ assassins spamming poisons at once in the nest, the most shit dungeon ever (@Mrunibro)

Combined with 100+ people in said nest

lots of assassins and a fucking degenerate discord

unwced because there is apparantly a real issue atm

Also: grafik

Thanks, I was looking for this thread to ask if anyone had news. EUW is unbearable today.

The performance from the servers today, overwhelmingly outperform any previous standard of server maintenance and hardware from earlier eras.

If this another meme about the servers, #off-topic. If you’re complaining about client or server lag, it’s either #game-discussion or #whine-cellar, depending on your attitude.

But this is hardly a #game-discussion:bugs.

Server lag is a rare thing to occur on the servers, outside of ddos attacks, and involuntary player ddos attacks. The former, caused by real hackers who either want to bring grief to others, or exploit lag to further their personal gains. The latter, and most common between the two, occurs when a larger than normal amount of players strain a single server, most often observable during dungeon events.

The way that the game is hard coded on C++, and ran client side on ActionScript 3, no amount of hardware upgrades can even theoretically prevent these kinds of attacks, intentional or not.

Because it runs on Flash. That’s all.
All will change soon tho…

The servers don’t run on flash though.

Correct, they run off
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/server-heart

Theres actually a guy named Bert who’s going around crashing servers buy logging hundreds of characters on at a time, that’s why the servers have been crashing so much recently

FLASH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SERVERS

good thing I don’t bother playing the game for the events at this point :joy: :joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

no seriously, give me an actual update please.

That’s happened in a Mt for me

A binocular is only as good as it’s lens.

Okay.

I’ve already said it twice in this thread. Server lag is not influenced by the client.

If your client is having problems, it is CLIENT SIDE LAG and has nothing to do with the server. This includes stuff like input lag.

Server side lag is the server being overloaded and telling the client what it knows at the time, which is incorrect due to the lag.

In this case, the binoculars are fucking terrible and the lenses are just showing whatever the binoculars give them to see. It’s not the lens being blurry giving you problems, it’s the binoculars.

the lag is bert
he got banned so he’s taking out his revenge on deca until they unban him
nothing to do with deca they’re trying their best to resolve

why don’t they ip ban him then? or do what Respawn did regarding perma bans with apex legends.

What does Bioware have to do with Apex Legends? Respawn made Apex Legends, Bioware’s latest game is Anthem

shit woops, I mixed the two up since they’re both now owned by EA lol. Respawn’s Game did some good work with how they perma banned via hardware banning cheaters.

Bioware’s anthem is fucked, so I doubt anyone is gonna bother doing anything it in anyway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So you’re tell me that the binocular body, the C++, is to blame, when the lens, the actionscript, has nothing to do with the view?

Did you just skip the long post I wrote, to comment on a short wit?