Why was StarliAS banned

@Shatter did u ban @StarliAS why?
im just asking when i was reading his birthday found a toxic Shatter . (Never seen before). Also could not find the reason why he was banned. please explain

If you looked at his threads, you can see him starting shit for no reason.
Wow, I wonder why he would be banned?

No I did not.

I am fairly certain he does not have control over bans so this post seems unnecessary. What exactly are you trying to prove by this thread? Use Realmeye messaging if you want to inquire, but even still, why?

All mods do, I was not a mod when he got banned.

i was just wondering why he was banned and the only explination i found was that he was banned by shatter bc it seems he was banned recently and also recently shatter became a mod

Thats correlation, not causation

still its a reasonable conclusion since we are not doing statistics here and these are not statistics conclusions

No, its no reasonable, its a logical fallacy

remember this is english language not statistics

His original account was temp banned and then later perma banned over a year ago. Reason was general toxicity + adding oil to the fire

just read through that thread; that was a wild ride

thanks for explaining

Fallacies are logical failures, and your is one, it doesnt matter if its an english argumeny or a statistics argument

i do not need to have proof to ask a question i was just suspecting

You were nearly blaming shatter

yes bc with my limited knowledge that was the only conclusion

Then you shoould have researched, you could literraly find out about general toxicity

yes but in the birthday thread …actually who cares can some one close this thread there is no point of arguing over this shit anymore my question was answered so who cares

ok