Wicked Robe of Ceaseless Sorcery

Wicked Robe of Ceaseless Sorcery

Even after thousands of years, the pulse of glowing magic - it never stops. It never rests. It goes on forever.
(Thanks to AceKiwi for the sprite)

Tier: UT
Stat Bonuses: +12 DEF, +120 MP, +6 WIS
Soulbound:
Feed Power: 800

Loot Bag:

i got cancer from this sprite and now i need someone to pay my chemotherapy

also, bad name for some reason that i dont really know

and the stats are
meh

You’d get shredded wearing this robe. Also, the sprite is WAYYY too bright.

Well…

I’ve looked at your weapons and stuff, and I’ve come to the conclusion that you need a new sprite maker.

So ritual robe with mp instead of wis… fine.

my eyes… your paying my eye transplant bills.

stats are meh.

Gamma, please. I’m sure you’ve realized by now because of everyone’s comments that you can’t sprite, so please spend much more time on your sprites before posting them. Maybe @PisakPL could give you some advice on spriting ?

The concept seems pretty good. 6/8 Here, have a :cookie:

Drops from?

rip eyes also name is too long remove wicked and it will be fine

All of you saying stats are meh, WELL, i’s a cyan bag.
Really change sprite tho. Good for Gland farming and pet feeding.

Sorry, but i agree with Pedrodark. This sprite, unlike any items so far in the game, is way way wayyyy to bright and it gave me cancer too. We can be cancer buds pedro xD!

Dude ur not even trying with sprites anymore, your old ones were decent, these are just bad, like I understand being a not so good spriting, but you don’t get worse, your old sprites were way better.

1. More shadings
  2. This have bad collors
  3. You just take t13 and change the collors
  4. Must have orginal shapes

As the lovely @PisakPL stated, there are way too many overly bright colours and contrasts. Besides that, I repeat aforementioned again: it’s a reskin of the T13 Robe.

For the stats, while unique, it’s somewhat lacking, in my opinion.
Compared to the Robe of the Grand Sorcerer, you sacrifice 4 ATT and 1 DEF for 65 MP, which is not quite what most Robe classes need.
However, besides that, I guess you could maybe use this on a Necromancer if your pet isn’t a very high level in MP Heal yet…?

you need better skills

I like the sprite (cuz it reminds me of yume nikki ツ ) but stats are meh,

I wasn’t able to retain the ‘neon’ feel of the robe, sorry. Feel free to use it if you would like.

It is made of Glow stick?

lets be chemotherapy pals :smiley:

Ugh, fine. Nobody likes my posts. Nobody likes my sprites. Nobody likes my ideas. I’ll spend some time out of the Forum and think of new and better ideas for a couple days (or weeks). I’ll ask a few Regulars around for tips and advice, and I’ll spend much more time on my sprites.