Wiki Improvements

It’s because of the periods, I believe. I suspect that the link attached to items take the item name directly and simply replace spaces and apostrophes with hyphens (-), thus leading to the (usually) correct wiki page. However, this isn’t the cases for periods, so it just deletes them entirely, leading to the wrong page.

I’m not an active wiki editor anymore, but wanted to draw attention to the fact that Imgur announced that it will remove images not uploaded by a registered account starting May 15. A great deal of content on the RealmEye wiki will be lost if it is not migrated elsewhere.

It’s curious that you happen to be posting this, as I’ve started recently recreating dungeon portal sprites in Inkscape. By using SVG, it would not be necessary to rely on an image host as it is a vector-based graphics format as opposed to rasterized formats like PNG.

There’s a problem with the formulae for seals. The formula for duration on the ones I looked at has \floor(1) as the denominator. But the floor of 1 is 1, so \floor in that position does nothing. And as dividing by 1 does nothing the denominator could be removed without changing what each formula means.

I am sure this is not what’s intended, but I am unsure what it’s meant to be (I was looking at it as I don’t know). It was added by @Filde about three years ago. If someone has any idea how it works I could perhaps fix the formula. It might be helpful to also describe it in the text, as floor is an uncommon mathematical operation that doesn’t appear often in formulae, so many people will not recognisse it.

OK, I found the details in the patch notes:

I then confirmed how it works with a couple of pallys and a t5 seal. Basically floor is correct as the duration only goes up by 1 every 10 above 50, not 0.1 every 1. But you need to take the floor of the whole expression, not “1”. So I’ve changed it to do that. As the error was the same in all the formulae I fixed all of them, even though I only confirmed how it worked on the t5 seal. The change was the same, copy and pasted for all, except for Seal of Blasphemous Prayer where invulnerability goes up 0.2 every 10.

If the formulae are still unclear the best thing would to add a text explanation, such as “goes up 1 every 10 wis”. It’s the sort of common sense rule that’s hard to express in a formula.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/pet-maxing-guide

"DIVINE FEED GUIDE

Unfortunately, Divine pets are nearly impossible to get while being free to play. Even then, you’ll likely have to spend hundreds of dollars in order to actually level it up. See the paid pet food guide for more details."

I thought this was a joke edit at first but come on, it takes a bit but should still be part of the guide, might be that this page hasnt been edited since before fame changes but i feel like forge is newer than that?

i know way more people with 90%+ ftp divines than i do people that paid(paying for storage space is part of the 10% btw)

Anyway as soon as i finish my exams im going to see how fast i can get each pet tier in ingame time.

It’s likely that it simply hasn’t been edited. When pets were first implemented, there was little to no feed power available in the game as a F2P. Today we have loads of BPs, STs, bad whites, higher drop rates (like Limon can now drop 3 whites so more chance at FP), as well as the login calendar and battle passes regularly giving out pizzas, hamburgers, and ambrosias.

But I agree it needs updating!

Yes. When pets first were added the only people with Divine were those who paid, at least for a while. No matter how much you played maxing pets with fame was a long term project.

But now many people have had time to get their pets to Divine ftp. Not only that but as getting a pet to Divine requires active play the players doing it ftp are normally enthusiastic/committed players so those most likely to stick around. And it’s much easier now as fame and food both are much easier to get.

Anyway, it’s a wiki, and anyone with enough ranks – dark blue or better – can edit it.

Fixing incorrect information

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/burlap-cowl

Burlap Cowl is not correctimage

@Patrwe As I noted in the other thread it needs you, or someone else with the set to fix it, to match the effect of WIS on it. Seems @Buratinko has updated the page but I don’t have the set so can’t confirm it’s now correct, so you could check it yourself to see if it’s OK.

As quite a few mobs shoot multiple projectiles in all directions, this crucial information is somehow missing on every mob in the game.

This information can allow players to assess if something will oneshot them or not, such as when the player gets stuck on the ’ Flying Flame Skull’ and receives alot of damage. The information on the number of projectiles shot from mobs like this can tell players how much total damage can be received in this situation and weather or not nexusing directly is required or not.

I request for this information to be added so it prevents free char slots…

What do you all think?

Thanks guys