Will daily login rewards keep getting worse every passing month?

Hey there. I’m new to the game and it makes me sad to see how the login rewards keep getting worse and worse. If you compare 2019 June rewards to any 2018 rewards the difference is abysmal. Every month since January 2019, daily rewards have been getting substantially worse. Does anyone know why? Will the trend keep going until we get one small dye every day of the month? Am I just missing something?

Im open to be called a cheap/spoiled fugg if thats what the people want, by the way.

…they used to be way worse.

Generally speaking, you’re still getting a lot of free stuff.
However, my best guess for the loot becoming less “good” would be since it’s building up to Month of the Mad God.

Speaking of, when is MotMG?

Possibly July. Possibly August.
Highly likely it’ll be either of those, with a very low chance of it being September, I reckon.

Of course, with the team shifting quite some focus on the Unity port, I can imagine that they may need some more time to polish some things up, to avoid another Decaract debacle.
Beework…when…

Edit: Phrasing from over here:

This was from the Producer’s Letter back in May, so still fairly recently.

i think he means about it dont give char/vault slots anymore

well it do but in a different form now

That screenshot is a good example showing that even the “bad” calendars used to be way better than what we get today. You’ve got a life, a mana, a skin and a vault chest + some other, minor stuff in your pic.

Modern calendars are stuffed, but they ultimately give so many “tokens” that you have to collect over oh so many months until you finally get something worthwhile, that they net you almost nothing, even though they look full at first glance. Most days just give you an ST token, 15 of which usually give you an ST worth a few life on average. And for going online almost every single day of the month, all you get is 1/5th of a character slot.

I agree with Spardared, it looks like Deca is just trying to give less with every month without making it too obvious, but I, personally, would rather have them make an announcement regarding why they lower the login rewards and do it honestly, than sneakily like they are doing it now.

Considering motmg will probably be next month I wouldnt be complaining. It’s literally free gifts dude chill. I’m not gonna say it should be whine cellared (last time it got flagged and reported LMAO), but this is kinda dumb

Compare that to all the amounts of keys, st shards and quest chests we’re getting nowadays

Considering they require silly 30-31 days login streak for the top stuff, yeah they’re pretty terrible, especially if you don’t care about boosters, skins, ST shards or pots.

If they followed actual calender rules instead of being a month-long login streak their current amounts would be fine.

wE ShOUld PuT ChaR SlOts On ThE fIRsT dAY

Did I even say anything close to that? Do we get char slots?

I think the rewards are fitting.

To be honest in the first couple calendars when they were giving out character slots and vault slots the rest of the calendar was complete crap, usually just silly consumables that would give you 30 seconds of fun or a single rainbow pot 7 days in a row, and on top of that it wasn’t so great for deca as they were discouraging spending money on their game, so I would say that they are getting better for both us and deca.
They used to be: Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, goodthing, shit, shit, shit, goodthing, shit, shit, great thing.
Now they are: Useful time saving items, useful items…goodthing, alrightthing, alrightthing, goodthing. along with plenty of feed power inbetween.
Also do expect the calendar to be 5 times better on MOTMG.

You’re a cheap/spoiled fugg :^)

It’s usually less favorable to put something highly desirable on the last day, as that means that missing even a single day would end up in missing out on it.
I personally think that the coupons are a better way to go about it than infrequent full-on unlockers; additionally, the ratio is still quite close to how many unlockers we did get.

I think the coupon should be earlier, so not last. I think 5th last would be good

Damn why doesnt deca give us 5 vault chests every month and we can miss 10 days for it :^)

Can we just be thankful that we’re getting free stuff?.. Sheesh

Exactly It was 4 years before I got my first character / vault slot people need to be less greedy and just be happy that we are getting free stuff