Will i lose all those days from calendar?

So i saw a notification over the calendar and i think it meant that will reset at the start of the new moth…so i have been checking in for 19 days now and i only need a few more for the character slot,i really want that char slot playing for 5 years and didnt i didnt even get the free chests from that event,so ye will it really reset ? and if it does will the rewards change too ?(If you checked my account its lower than 5 years,my first account was KRITIKOS but i got a better pet here)

Yes you will, that calendar is only for the month of March, and will reset on the first of April. Sorry for your loss :c

yes

So ill never get a char slot right ?..fck my life

Fck the calendar :cry:

There is a stong likelihood that the will be a login calendar in April as well, though. Even if the login calendar does not contain slot unlock, we can hope there will be another free slot opportunity at some point now that the precedent has been set.

Yes, you will have needed to log in 29 days in march to obtain the char slot. It’s unfortunate but thats the way it is

As said up there, you had to login at least 29 days in March. Since there is 31 days in March, you could miss 2 days and still get the character slot.

Sorry about your loss, I would be really mad if I couldn’t get it, as I didn’t put money into RotMG.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.