Will realm get laggier like last MotMG

Since there are more people than usual ( like 25 % more ) will the game get even laggier in this event or deca will manage?

Month Of The Mad Lag
MotMG 2018 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

It’s already laggy

Definitely much laggier already. There was an issue where the horde would be glitched because of insta on the statue + lag and from what I can see its still going on.

Chromebook + MotMG = not good

Run on flash…

Could it be to do with the larger amount of dungeons that are being run also stressing the server?

The servers are overloaded right now…

It’s super laggy. Close to unplayable, at least for me.

FTFY

flash does nothing about server lag

yes its laggy.

i was in the vault drinking 100 pots and my fps is 1-10.

Is it server fault?

My FPS drop to 8 ,when I was doing events in US east2

Already has, doesn’t seem to be too many 10 min dcs again like the first day of MotMG but definitely some lag i’ve seen in EDZ chains nexus seems ok till 85+ ppl run in then lag starts only certain servers that are dead are not affected

still lags on flash tbh, i remember in a shaits repeated rubberbanding across the entire dungeon, and once the chest happened literally everyone in the dungeon dc’ed

Btw, not sure if this is appropriate place to put it, but this month of the mad god, the lag has been ridiculous, even worse than last year, any way to combat this? If not. DECKER PLEASE I CANT EVEN CONNECT TO THE NEXUS

It’s most likely because DECA didn’t anticipate the sudden influx of players.

Give it a day or two and it’ll be fine, unless DECA continues their track record of ignoring server issues.

“Decker”

ok that depends on the speed of your computer/the platform you use

i still get 60+ fps everywhere even in 200+ man lhs or like 90 man shaits on a mac… soo…

ok