Will the T6 reskins lose value after Christmas?

Do you guys think that the ability T6 Christmas reskins will have more value after Christmas, or will i just be better off selling them all now? Another logic is will some have value and others not?
I have been wondering this for some time now and i want a answer to this question.

They will become kind of rare at some point so they should rise, esspecially the good looking ones like quiver and widely used ones like helm.

What about the Orbs? I have 2 laying around.
Yeah that was what i was thinking. Because people will eventually die with them etc.

Well either…

1. They’ll become only a little bit more than their non reskinned versions (like oryx set vs top knight set + exa hp)
  2. They’ll become collector’s items like skins or valetines or the numbered hp pots (and be worth a fuck ton)

Mystic is barely played, these who do might pay 2 And as absolute maximum 3 one day.

Do you mean after Christmas?

Interesting…
Do you think that there will be reskinned T6 ability next Christmas?

They didn’t bring back the warrior skin from last christmas so I don’t think the reindeer eggs, consumables, helping huntress skin, t12 ice weapons, t6 christmas abilites, or anything else from this chirstmas that wasn’t in the last one.

What will you do @LongSkelly?

Im kind of sure they will be back and rising Alter some time.

Some might pay 5-6 for the shield after christmas, i believe.

What do you mean?

(you don’t need to @someone in a reply to them .-.)

What will you do when Christmas is over? Will you sell the T6?

I don’t have any of the t6 reskins, and I’m not farming them either.
They’re ugly as shit imo.

What a roast! xD
I kinda like them though
Would prefer Halloween abilities, they cheaped out on Halloween this year.
Could have done Halloween so much better.

I think in summer and autum they will be worth a lot and next christmas if they come back they will be worth as much as the normal t6 abillities.

Well, usually the value of these items go like this :

• When they’re added, really freacking high because not a lot of people have them and everybody wants to check them out.

• At the end and right after the event, lowest as they’ll ever be. Not many people have died with them yet, they’re still quite common.

• Month by month, they’ll become rarer and rarer, and their price will continue going up until next christmas event, when they’ll probably drop again.

If you want to get the best out of them, try to sell them next summer or next halloween. Or just use them, it’s your choice.

Generally speaking, these items will be rarer, so the prices will go up gradually. The rate of growth is inversely proportional to the amount of dupers who are willing to dupe them :wink:

It will stay the same price
I thought

Supply and demand. Less supply=they will go up till next christmas (if these drop again).

The main problem of those items is that they have become increadibly common (T6 reskins are about as common as T5 because of the key pack) and will drop from about anywhere, easilly, for a long period of time. T6 reskins are in fact about 3/4 times as common as T6 usually. It will take long for the price to increase again back to usual T6 price (T6 are now cheaper than they were before), and the added rarity value of those items will be limited, especially because we will be able to use them and find them by trading until we can drop them next christmas. You will make money out of it, but too few for the time they will sit in your vault. Expect a +20% added value compared to normal T6s if you wait until september.