Will we ever exit beta?

Title asks it all. Will we ever exit RealmEye Forums “Beta”?

No

No, we’re doomed to live an eternity within limbo. Never truly exiting beta, but never in beta either.

This is the hell we have all willingly entered.

Imagine leaving beta

smh leaving beta??? Terrible idea. That idea is so flawed I am not even going to elaborate on why it is so tremendously stupid. I am appalled you would even suggest such a thing. I am disgusted! Just the words leaving beta makes me want to run to a toilet and hurl. I am physically and emotionally destroyed from this post and will be leaving the forum after this post because this post has angered me to a point in which I have realized that this post is a detriment to my health. I suggest you seek guidance from someone you look up to such as a parent/guardian, a close friend, a priest, a exorcist, and fellow forumers. I have had a good time on this forum but this post had caused me so much stress that I can not bear. My day is ruined. Save the world my final message, goodbye.

Love, Plutonic

realmeye forum Alpha

debetable

yes, i know it’s spelled debatable

Get out.

Now, as much as I love shitposting, I’d like an actual answer to my question.
Why is the RealmEye forums even in Beta? How long has it been like this, and are there any plans to “release” it?

Since it was a thing

:ok_hand:

I remember someone asking this at some point, and Doc giving an actual answer.

I can’t remember the answer though, but if you read all the forum feedback posts, you should find it.

The below are maybe the most “answery” of his posts about beta that I found (via in search bar: beta @doc):

I’ve been wondering this since I started plating… Guess it’s a feature now. : 3

@MrEyeball ?

Realmeye will leave beta when Exalt does

“Fun fact”:

The RealmEye site itself did used to be in beta:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130202025337/http://www.realmeye.com/

The beta label was taken off from there in March 2013 looking through other archives of the front page on the Wayback Machine.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.