Will you press the button?

There’s no real disadvantage, it’s like saying: “You get to claim 1500 dollars for free from the bank once, but if you do, the money is taken from 2 strangers who are in debt.”

You can still choose after pressing the button. You’re just giving me more options by letting me press that button.

• Receive a truckload of freeze-dried grasshoppers. (They are edible, although not very tasty.)
  • Do not press the button.

0 voters

Im not sure why i’ll have it, so no

• Press the button for a 50/50 chance of resetting the game completely on all your accounts or 24 uts of your choice
  • Don’t press the button

0 voters

• Bring back this thread, but get flagged for necrobumping
  • Don’t press the button

0 voters

I’ve already been banned once :0

Its not an offense if its on-topic

Get a girlfriend, but lose all your money (btw that’s how things tend to work… If you didn’t know…), or get a boyfriend and same thing.

Will you press the button?

no
get anything u wanted, but lose your freedom on how to use things
pus the button?

no

Be successful and forever known, but never be happy

or

Always be happy but not successful or forever known

That choice actually fits better in This or That?.
(I’d choose “don’t worry, be happy”.)

• Choose someone, 50% chance that that person dies, 50% chance that someone that person hates dies.
  • Don’t press the button.

0 voters

Time to improv a question off the top of my head.

• Be known as one of the most influential scientists in history, but your developments caused the deaths of several people.
  • Or you can choose to not have any of this happen… Just saying…

0 voters

The cost of life cannot be accurately quantified.

If your name is Voldemort; then he doesn’t care about others’ lives.

“These developments have caused the death of several people” can be said about basically any major development.
So long an invention exists based off of those developments and it is used regularly by people for a while, that’s bound to happen.

Aside from that, “several” implies not many, which would mean the developments have not killed a huge number of people.

I think the developments, since they ARE influential, have been a big benefit to humanity.
I think it’s worth making such developments.

• Become able to summon a healthy, tasty meal for yourself at any time (cannot be shared, but is always tasty and healthy for you), at the cost of losing hearing and vision on your dominant side, as well as sense of touch in your feet.

0 voters

I dont press the :black_square_button:
Big red button that says DO NOT PRESS
Press it?

press it

• Kill any person of your choice, but you have to eat at least 500g of their meat too.

0 voters

If you press the button your least favorite teacher will be tortured to death

Fuck no.

• Donald Trump walks towards you in public, gives you a kiss and walks away smiling without saying a thing.

0 voters

That would be awkward, so no

Get every white bag in RotMG, never get any cyan bag or red bag loot again.

Press or don’t press?

Wait like I get one of every white bag or I get a guranteed white bag every time I run?