Windrunner Class

Man you spent so much time on this. Great stuff

Great! :grin:

I have an idea for a UT boot!

Planewalkers

ā€œCutting-edge running shoes from another dimension, designed to allow the user to walk on light.ā€
Tier: UT
MP Cost: 60
Dash Distance: 3 tiles
Dash Speed: 60 tps
Effects:

• Evasive on self for 3 seconds
  • Immunity to hazardous tiles for 2 seconds.

(Hazardous tiles include: Lava, Acid pools, etc.)

Stat Bonuses:

• +3 SPD
  • +5 DEX

Dropped By:

• Limon, The Sprite Goddess

Godspeed to you to soldier!

Those are awesome. I love the idea of being able to walk on lava, liquid evil, etc. Wasnā€™t sure exactly how I felt about that dash speed, but now that Iā€™m looking at as a kind of psuedo-teleport/refrence to the Cloak of the Planewalkerā€™s teleport I think I like it a lot. Many of the UTs I made are high cost, so It will be good to get a lower cost one in there, Iā€™ll add it right now :slight_smile:

Also, great sprite as always.

Krathan, have you seen this? Has Deca seen this?
I donā€™t know why, but I feel pinging him might be against the rules solehowā€¦

Yup this is what I was going for with the dash speed ^^

Awesome idea, i would put cooldown reduction on the planewalker boots, right now u can stay on lava and acid for every with a decent rare pet, i would give it 1 sec/ 2 sec cooldown.

That is a good idea. Could be too powerful somewhere like the shatters or tomb of the ancients.

Can you update the Planewalkers sprite? I made some edits to it and Iā€™ve got a newer version here:

įµƒĖ”Ė¢įµ’ įµ‡įµ˜įµįµ–

Yeah, sure.

Witch Hunt? You afraid that they will think this is a witch hunt and ban you? Nahā€¦

This is probably the best idea for a class Iā€™ve EVER seen! OMG deca needs to remove samurai and add THIS class!

Here it isā€¦

The Masked Insanity ST Set

Bow%20of%20Absolute%20Insanity%20Final Boots%20of%20Chaos%20Final Garment%20of%20Irrationallity%20FinalMasque%20Final%20Shadow

Details added to the original post.

Thank you!

I feel like the Samurai just has a very weak identity. Its not a bad class by any means, itā€™s just not very memorable. The Sheath was a much more iconic ability, and probably would have made the Samurai more fun to play.

I love that boot sprite and mask!

EDIT: I can do a 16x16 full-set sprite if you want. This is my specialty: Collection of ST sets

Thanks! Those are my favorite too. I think I may rework the bow sprite once I get a chance, itā€™s the only one Iā€™m not super content with.

Yeah, if you would want to make a 16x16, that would awesome! Iā€™m not too great when it comes to human-esc sprites.

Here, I made something:

Attack animations WIP.

Your sprites are amazing. When did you start?