Windrunner Class

Me?

Ginoxe, But that planewalkers boot is pretty sweet :ok_hand:

Ah. But you do know that I did the boot sprites (apart from the ST boots) and he added them, right?

Ouf thats a different story. I didn’t look in comments as carefully as I should. My mistake, and again, they look awesome!

sexy

I really like this, but I don’t like how the set bonus has -5 def in it. I really don’t think that the set bonus should have a - in it. It disincentivises the player to use it. Just make the bonus 0 and have the player have -20 def.

whot doesn’t make sense.

I wonder if it’s only in reference of the cloak or also in reference of the original “planeswalkers”…

Just in case : https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Planeswalker

It’s a reference to the cloak because it’s called the Planewalker, and shoes can be referred to as ‘walkers’. Planewalkers.

I swear, someone’s going to mention Windrunner from Defense of the Ancients.

With all due seriousness, it’s not really a bad idea. I, however, disagree with a 75 SPD class having speedy available. Ninja is already stupid hard to control with only 60 SPD and speedy. Plus, I think it’d be a very stark contrast to the other bow users, who lack speed greatly. I think the class should cap speed at 55, that way it’s still faster but not to such an extreme.

Also, I kinda think that the evasive buff should not provide one certain chance to dodge a single shot, but rather, it should be a small chance to dodge all attacks taken by the character for the brief period of time dependent on the ability tiers.

Other than that, I can’t really complain.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.