Winter CDirk/Ogmur Reskins

Pretty straightforward thread. Just showing the designs themselves since I’m not sure how to make events.

Original

Esbens%20Tear%20Lg

Alt

Esbens%20Tear%20Alt%20Lg

Esben’s Tear

A frozen blade, crafted by the final tears of the Unwilling. It holds unfathomable power despite its unusual properties.

Collection: Winter Reskins
Reskin of Dirk of Cronus

Frost%20Lords%20Shield%20Lg

Frost Lord’s Shield

A unique shield, decorated with a festive snowflake design and imbued with magic of the Permafrost Lord.

Collection: Winter Reskins
Reskin of Shield of Ogmur

Both with alternate colors.
Esbens%20Tear%20Alt
Frost%20Lords%20Shield%20Alt

probably not my best work but i was bored

Love them. I think outlining would make them look even better and look sharper on the forum.

Added to the main post.

Dagger could use more gradient shading on the lighter part

Shield looks dope as fuck, would be perfect for making a frozen knight set.

Something like this?

Esbens%20Tear%20Alt

Esbens%20Tear%20Alt%20Lg

Yes, she’s beautiful.

Both are looking great, especially after the extra shading on the dagger. :heart:

I honestly don’t like either of the sprites, the combo of black and blue doesn’t look good imo, and the sprites kinda have weirder shape compared to other daggers

I don’t like either of them, the colors don’t mesh well together.

@PLEBJESUS @GGaodzilla

Esbens%20Tear%20Alt

Just recolor attempts.

I think the Black/grey looks better than white and dark blue, the white makes it look really weird imo.

The originals were better. If youre recoloring em at all, I think just adding a tinge of blue/green to the gray might be nice. Like a really unsaturated sea green or something. Idk tho, im trash at art

That’s actually a good idea.

Esbens%20Tear%20Alt

These look better, the black just looked too cutting edge. Putting in the blue green makes them much better. One suggestion, Maybe the dagger could be a bee stinger reskin instead?

I like the CDirk reskin.
But the Shield… It’s Perfect (even better then Ogmur)!

These ones look better than the originals, the dark is still there and it works really well with the other colours.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.