Wis and Vit mods

WisMod Idea

This idea is that positive buffs you gainshould scale with wis. Why? Wis is pretty underusedthese days, heck some people would render it useless for meta classes like warrior and archer. So how does this work?

Instead of let’s say berserk or damaging ALWAYS giving an increase by 50%, make it increase you damage/ att rate with whatever amount of wis you have %. So that means at max wis, a warrior with berserk would gain 50% att speed, but a priest with 75 would gain 75% att spd. This also affect speedy, armored, damaging, and healing. This will NOT affect the hp gained from paden seals. I feel like this will make ninja a class that a lot of people will play again, since it’s 70 wis basically went to waste

This will NOT affect rogues cloak

Vit Mod

This will be very similar to the wis mod, except it’s for debuffs. It’s simple, the more vit you have, the less effective debuffs are. So let’s give an example, it still uses a one to one ratio between vit. So let’s say a warrior has 75 vit. If a warrior were to get slowed and lose 50 spd, it would only take (100-vit)% of the effect, thus only losing 25% of that, so slowed would only lower speed by 12.5.

This is affect IS capped at 80, so no sorcs with100+vit are getting armor broken and sick on on purpose.

This will NOT affect statuses that affect vision, like drunk, blind, darkness, confused or unstable.

Kek, it’s a BUFF to mystic, ninja, pally and priest

The Vitality Stat

I really like the idea, the only problem i see is this will lower even more the overall dificulty of the game (to be more specific the vit mod) .

Oh yeaaaaaa ur right

I’d like to see vit doing something else, like wis does for a lot of classes, although it shouldn’t be anything mayor to further buff melees.

Maybe the more vit you have, the longer you can hold your breath in OT? Or you get slowed less when waking in liquids (water, lava, sand)? That stuff kinda has a vitality/endurance-themed vibe for me.

I’ve been wondering what Deca should do with the vit stat as well. Ever since the introduction of non-aesthetic pets the two stats have been virtually useless. With wis-mods to certain classes I feel Deca has taken a step forward, but vit still doesn’t seem to have a place.

I like the idea of vit giving either an armor multiplier or a life multiplier. Obviously this multiplier would need to be quite small other wise high vit classes would become obscenely broken. Like 1.1x with absolute maximum vit. Going along with this class stat distribution would need to be re-worked since most classes have a measly 40 vit.

Also I feel wis-mods should apply to ALL classes. This is a WIP so I don’t have thoughts for every class, but this is for a few

Rogue-Wis mod enhances cloak, gradually increasing the speed of the rogue while cloaked and travelling through terrains that slow the player (sand, water, etc) at max wis mod the rogue can run on any surface as fast as on a path
I’ve never seriously played rogue apart from using it to unlock further classes so this could be incredible broken idk

Archer-Wis mod enhances time of slow or paralyze from quiver

Wizard-Spell begins with a few less shots but as wis increases the number of shots from spell slowly does as well.

Warrior-Sorry I’ve got nothing here

Knight-Wis mod enhances the range of the shots from the shield

Assassin-While enemy is poisoned it receives a certain % higher damage from the assassin who used the poison but NOT from other players. Maybe think of it like a poison dagger?

Huntress-Wis mod increases the duration in which the enemies are held under the effect of the trap.

Mystic-Honestly don’t know if Mystic already has wis mod. If not it would enhance the curse effect.

Trickster-Enhances decoy duration

Ninja-Not sure how to add

Well that was a lot of content, let me know your thoughts on the vit mod idea and or new wis mods. Again I have not taken a ton of time to think about the wis mods, just want to get them down before I forget about them. But If i created something ridiculously broken lemme know!

I KNOW!

MAKE THE WIS MOD INCREASE WARRIOR’S DAMAGE

No.
Warriors DPS already insane op

Kk

Warrior wis mod increases range of it’s helm, and slightly increases the duration of the “speedy” effect. Maybe at like 50 wis, it’s an extra .5-1 seconds of speedy (would have to edit cooldown of helm to prevent warrior from going perma speedy, though)

I like the warrior as an incredibly selfish, self-buffing class.

Let’s keep it that way xD

I like the idea of the vitmod, but (100-vit%) is too much. Knight and Warrior can obtain up to 90 vit and sorcerer can even get to 98 vit. If debuffs only last for 100-98=2% of the time, they are negligable. Say, you are armor broken for 5 seconds, which feels like forever. 5,00 x 0,02 = 0,1 seconds left of the 5 seconds. I’d choose a different reduction method or would try putting a cap on how much status effect reduction you can get.

Interesting idea, nonetheless!

Shit idea

Perhaps WIS can increase potency of group buffs, and VIT can do the same for self buffs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.