Withering skull

"A skull that has the ability to damage opponents every second.Tho it seems to be a little bit damaged "

UT
Redius : not decided
lasts 10 seconds
heals 12 hp per second
(armor piercing shots) 45 damage per second
cooldown:6 seconds
mana cost : 125
can stack(at least for 4 seconds)

If you think this is overpowered/or underpowered I got you some stats that could change how strong it is:
-1 hp(rip hydra with +1 mana but this will stay permament …Hopefully)
-175 mana for those that want to spam
+6 defense
+8 wisdom

if you think something is unbalanced feel free to tell me

Concept is pretty cool, but how is the DoT handled? Like a poison? Or does it damage your enemies while they’re in that radius?

Also, what’s with the stat bonuses? Can you justify each of them, please?

it damages your enemies while they’re in that radius if it was like poison it would be overpowered

Also I dont know what to do with stats .Should I give it stats(could be powerful)or should it have no stats.So I put stats that could make it balanced ???
-1 hp is a reference to the OP HYDRA BUFF
-100 mana is to make it less useful with pets mana regen(45 mana per second)
+6 defense and + 2 vitality is there to fill the emptiness of every high tier skulls hp buff
+5 wisdom is there to help the mana regrow(not by pets)
+2 attack is there for no reason at ALL
NOTE: THIS DOESNT MATTER NOW

If your cursor moves, does your AoE move as well?

Then you can remove that.

Also, that effect doesn’t seem THAT powerful. On a mana to damage, yes this is powerful. However, 300 damage is easily achievable by you swinging your staff twice. Not to mention, the healing is very minimal. If anything, that coupled with the -100 mana seems very detrimental.

What’s the purpose of the skull ? What kind of niche do you aim to fill? I feel that you should buff it to that aspect.

Its pupose is to use it on monsters that dont move much.In potential it could deal a lot of damage.or they could Easily escape it.It depends on how good you aimed it.

Are you sure you want to deal damage via ability? If you wish to truly deal damage, I suggest taking a look at the Ninja’s ability, wizard’s ability, the void quiver, and the new cursing skull. All of those are arguably damage oriented. All of them also requires a certain skill set, and a decent damage to mana value, and VERY little of anything else. I think you might as well keep the healing low, the damage to mana very high, but a high duration (10 seconds are pretty long) as well for the prerequisite of that extra damage. Besides, I can’t see this giving more value than the curse from the LH skull. 20% of a 1500 dps for 4 seconds totals at about 1200 damage value at 0 defense, not to mention the support value. Really, I find it hard to see that this skull overtakes the niche of LH skull, especially with that large mana reduction of 175.

Also, why are you talking about hydra?

Edit; my main concern is that this skull’s damage value loses to other UT’s niche, especially with less drawback and more practicality.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.