Wizards? [bots/multibox in nexus]

Instant regret.

busted

Did he edit out a picture of him using hax? Lol

The photo was an entire screenshot of the nexus, stretching from one bazaar to another. With a normal client, you need approximately 3 screens to reach one side to other. His screenshot also had the bottom and top area of the nexus, so youā€™d need around 9~ screens to do that. With no duplicate players seen in the screenshot, no cut-offs at merging photos, and seemingly having no border on the screenshots, Iā€™d def be suspicious.

Actually, we can get some help from our trusted leader @Nevov!
if your willing to help

If I remember correctly, you made like this superphoto of people dying during the 10 O2s on the Beach. Can you help us with our problem?

EDIT:

Apparently, the nexus is bigger than I remember. Youā€™d need maybe 6 screens from one bazaar to another.

Thanks @Wzerdman very cool

Oh no, some more bots making swastikas in nexus, hasnā€™t been done before, very funny. :confused:
unless something new comes up this bot thing is gonna get boring fast

Uhhhhhhhā€¦ This is clearly a hacked client. Im sorry Wzerdman but you are getting kicked from iEnVy as soon as I get home as we are explicitly against hacking.

Big oof

@GGaodzilla how do we know he made the screenshot tho? theres nothing here that identifies whoever took this

This is like all those people who get fired from their jobs because of something they posted on Twitter

if its not his account taking the screenshot, theres not a good reason to try to hide and delete the photo like it was

Iā€™m fairly certain the client lets you make custom positions for your wizards

Firstly I was commenting on the rather boring arrangement chosen, not on the client or what can be done.
Secondly, how would you know this about some sort of client? Hmm? :wink:

I saw a guy in the nexus do it one time and he wrote his in-game name in wizards

my post had the bots in a bunch of different formations
such as spelling out ā€œniegil sucksā€

Yes, but that was actually funny.
People making nazi jokes is stupid in itself and unoriginal.

Youā€™ve got a point there
If you make 3 more it can be a swastika
um

DOWNVOTED /s

ROTMGtroller has come back to destroy us.

UP VOTED