Wormhole Events [what exactly are they?]

What exactly are the wormhole events? I have been running a bunch of UDLs and I haven’t seen any portals in them.

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

Wormhole Events consist of a specific Wormhole (in this case the red one, Malogia) having a chance of spawning after a boss is killed in 3 dungeons (in this case Undead Lair, Crawling Depths and Secluded Thicket), it isn’t a guaranteed drop, however Thickets have a higher chance of spawning a Malogia wormhole compared to the other two dungeons.

Well spoken, lemme just further state that the Malogia drop rate from highest to lowest goes from Thicket, Cdepths and UDL respectively. Thinking about it, it makes sense since Thicket’s the hardest and rarest dungeon to get to and complete, then the Cdepths, then UDL as the lowest since you could technically do unlimited udls per realm.

If we go by that logic, then we can roughly guess what are the drop rates for the next 3 wormholes. Just sort the dungeons by rarity and difficult and that’s roughly the order.

Moved to #academy:questions-answers :slight_smile:

Do you have any guesses on the drop rate of the portals? Is it more like 1 in 10 or 1 in 100?

All this is based on my experience, but yea I’ll give ya my results

From what I’m seeing, Thicket feels like about a 55-60% chance considering I’ve gotten it more than half the time in it.

I can’t really say for Cdepths…it’s supposed to be the next most common source but I’ve gotten 0 Malogias from the 6 cdepths I’ve done

Even UDL yields more favourable results, it feels like a 10% chance in there yea.

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.