Worst Class in the Game?

Seriously some classes are just outright terrible and I wanna know what anybody else thinks the worst class is. I’m just thinking between the sorc and the necro because they’re both absolute garbage and there are other classes that do their job better. Pls no hate if u love these classes hehe.

Worst class?

Probably Necro, just because the skull needs some kind of rework.

Sorc is amazing though, what are you talking about??!:joy:

Trickster needs a different gimmick other then just teleportation.

I’d like to note: This is just personally for me now and I’ll explain my choice later (this factors in UT’s and multiple char slots)

I don’t think assassin is that great

BEFORE THE FLAME, I’ll point out the benefits and why another char could be better.

Closing Realms: Ninja or Trickster, no need to really explain further

Wine Cellars: I think sorcerer, priest, knight, or doom bow (yeah that’s vague), manage to do more damage. Granted, it is easier to do with an assassin, but I think every one of these classes is better to get more damage (maybe not faster, but pretty close). Sorc with a watersilk and cpop has 76 speed, meaning you get there among the first, coupled with 76+ attack (still with water silk), 9 range, and pierce, means you should have consistant damage with a decent amount overall, even in large groups. Priest has speedy, so you have more time to shoot, but with of course less damage. Knight gets the most, but it’s risky. And dbows are kinda slow, but they get in the most for ranged.

Gameplay: This shouldn’t even be in here, but whatever. Warrior or wizard trumps in farming

Tombs: Granted if you have a plague and a divine, this could be different. Yet, the assassin depends on timing to get sb in, and normally you aren’t able to hit all 3 bosses (so if you are, 1500 damage per poison, or 1800 if you hit two with t5.t6). If you get a wizard with an st spell, a half-spellbomb can chunk for 1200 or so, and cost considerably less mana. Granted, you aren’t laying waste to all 3 simultaneously, but your staff with a 6/8 is a hefty source of damage. Dbows follow the same principle of high damage, but they also have pierce. Sorc has good range, pierce, and constant damage, while priest has slightly less, but can geb tome to avoid weakens, and kite with speedy pretty well.

I once had a dream where the trickster could teleport and create decoys to distract enemies.

Crazy, I know.

Ninja, because
Swords>Katanas
Bow>Ray katana and doku
Ninja is just a bad melee.

Sorc just got buffed, what you talking about? Trix is worst, only good in shatters.

There are no worst class.
It’s depended on your skill with your class. Like you can be a really good at Mystic and be terrible at Ninja
And another player might be good with Ninja, and be bad with Mystic.

ASSASSIN. All classes are better at certain situations, and unfortunately assassin is the most situation specific, only best good at hmm maybe O2. And hipster is op.

ffa tombs

huntress without the ut bows…good luck

I say this a lot to everyone who talks about nerfing a class or which class is the worst: Every class is good if you understand how to use it. There will always be people that are good with and love using classes that are considered weaker. The class isn’t “bad”; you just don’t know how to use it.

prob assasin

The decoy skill is harder then what it needs to be.
There isn’t much use for teleport either. Trickster is the weakest ability in the game imo.

LOL funny
Ninja is the fastest character ingame
Tons of dps, lots of variability such as using void or ray katana
Even has the ability to paralyze
To me its the most versatile class ingame
in fact I’ll even add a dps chart

It beats out acclaim easily and offers more range and speediness.
What are you talking about lmao it even has the shuriken for more dps, and with midnight star it can paralyze, making the ninja like an archer

The most versatile class right now?

Necro 's also buffed… :confused:

More classes are good for that too. But fair point mr Kek.

cough cough tshot cough cough

cough cough huntsman cough cough
but i agree, archer is a worse hunt imo

It doesnt matter how much damage you do to O2, as long as you get sb damage in (except the group is really, really small). And one t5 poison gets you sb on oryx 2 without any risk of taking the shotgun.

Imo the worst class atm is necro. It just feels like a worse version of a wizard with a heal that takes waaay too much mp.

15 range, spammable, less damage, but piercing, with a side effect (paralyze/slow)
The crippling ability of paralyze/slow is desirable, and while u might say ninja can also para, it’s a much rarer ut (one of the rarest, due to lods not being popular with guilds and dropping < once per realm), and it doesn’t pierce. The one shuriken that does pierce has less range than quivers and less damage. Quivers are better than stars because, while it does do 1/3 of the damage of a t6/t5 shuriken, it pierces and paralyzes, leading to better overall damage and the side effects. But yeah I guess if there’s only a single target the ninja’s ability is better.

Mb u have like seriously bad aim? If you have that bad aim just dont play archer at all; u won’t be able to even aim the quiver.
It depends on skill. Archer takes skill to aim with dbow; making every shot count. And you gotta be fairly accurate with quiver, as it only has a medium shot speed (imo). Obviously you have no skill with archer, but hey, u might have more skill with mystic or whatever classes you play and like.

Maybe a high shot bow (tshot/cbow) along with huntress (because traps are easier to aim) will suit you better.

Well…I’ve got to agree with you on that. But cbow is really…well, sorta common. I’d say a 1/30 chance; nearly every ot i go into has a cbow/ctrap in it (because someone gets one). Tshot is a better alternative to cbow (again, imo), but rarer, as its at oryx’s castle, people could be not willing to do janus, its a 50/50 chance for encore itself, and the droprate is 1/100 or some shit like that. But hey with all these guild dungeons who knows? But our guild is way to obsessed with tombs (not that I’m complaining).
Which brings me to my point; dbow isn’t that hard to obtain. While some people may be insanely unlucky doing thousands of udls without a single dbow, its theoretically only a 1/100 chance. Udls are fairly common and super easy to rush on any class (faster classes may be harder because of risk of sitting on the burst traps), so dbows are pretty common. I don’t farm dbows heavily, but I’ve gotten maybe 10 casually playing (maxing wis), and I never seem to run out. so yea