Worst Class in the Game?

Honestly if you mean classes that are terrible for all around/any type of dungeon/farming godlands/events, then I’d have to say priest. Low dps, Skill is only for survivability which isn’t “much” of a problem when you start to get your pet rockin, whitebag item dependant. Why’d I even put out the last reason when whitebags are items given to be sought out? What if you’re a starting player or starting blank on a priest and only uses tops. You’re basically just made to farm godlands all day imo.

Sidenote: LOL Sorc after update is absolute garbage? Started to hate wizard after the sorc change since the dps is better for me unless I hit every spell bomb ever perfectly. The scepter wis damage amp is great for getting 500+ damage on a t6 scepter or use fulmi for the slow since wands are also increased in damage also sorc having 70 att now. Even if you’re talking about the chain damage decrease its still a decent damage to each target unless your wis is really low so I don’t know how sorc is garbage to ya.

Obviously it’s knight. Stunning stuff sucks because it can still move, and the shield really doesn’t do enough damage. Also the knight really can’t tank at all, it can’t get over 100 def. Knight is a joke, just like this post.

There is no ‘worst class’

It all comes down to preference and how you play.

I’ve played every class for a good amount of time and I think there are classes who are obviously worse than another and that’s why I’m asking for other opinions

I don’t necessarily think that there are any “worst classes” in the game, but I would rather say there are a couple “unnoticeable”/“useless” classes. For starters, I would say that trickster at this point is kind of useless. Most people who play this class as I’ve seen play it for mobility and not the skilled ability that is the decoy it spawns. Its only niche is closing realms and Shatters.

I think sorc is the worst. It has its advantages and can shine in niche situations, but at the end of the day its DPS is frustratingly low and its ability is nothing to brag about.

Sorc is better now…
Necro is decent for some people.
Sure it’s not that great, but it has a panic button so you can live I guess in a pinch or something…

Besides, a class like trickster is much more worse than a class like necro.

Once necro gets buffed, it will be a lot better. But right now its easily the worst class.

I’m fairly sure WisMod will be introduced to the skulls soon?

Other than that it seems like most classes are fairly balanced now in terms of what they’re meant for. There aren’t any super-duper sucky classes really. I mean, I personally don’t like sorcerer because I think it’s boring, but not everyone thinks the same.

Crossing my fingers for this.

trix is just fine most ppl just simply cant play it properly, for my money the worst class assassin ive never had fun playing it and it really doesn’t contribute to a group mentality

Wow, a lot of people here saying the trix is garbage. If you think trickster is garbage I got news for you: You are garbage at the class.You can cheese almost every boss in the game with it and if you think it sucks you have never used it to its full potential.

???

Only underutilised classes are the Assassin, Necro and the Ninja.

Assassin is just sub-par compared to other dagger classes, the acid drop takes way too long in the current game where everything gets steamrolled. It’s like playing a rogue without the invis or the trickster without the dps and mobility. Simple question, why?

Necro is outclassed by the other staff classes and the heal is alright under the right circumstances but is rarely useful in any meaningful dungeon. It’s an amazing starting class as it has a good mix of everything, self-heals, range and damage but once you get to end game it becomes pointless to play. If you’re setting up a 5 man shatters team your friends won’t appreciate you bringing your necro.

Ninja is fast, alright but what else? Damage is okay, etherite makes dagger classes more interesting and dbow makes bow classes more interesting. The ninja star skill is pointless in 99% of situations, and the skills don’t give any bonus stats so it can’t really be played in more ways than 1 (unless you are black bullet in a shatters).

Poison buff

The decoys actually do magic though. EZ DPS on O2.

Even if the trickster’s ability is weak (I think it’s decent if you master it), it’s stats still make up for it, with 65 atk, 75 dex, 75 spd. On the contrary, Priest’s ability is quite good, but its stats are shit (50 atk, 55 dex, 55 spd).

Ninja’s stats are good (70 atk, 70 dex, 60 spd), but its squishy range makes up for it.

It’s all equips vs stats balance.

Obviously sarcasm, based on the way he’s talking (100 def is a big cue).

I wouldn’t believe someone doing thousands of UDLs without dbow, chance of not getting a dbow in 1000 udls is 1 in 23163. (and 2000 UDLs, it goes to 1 in 536 million)

Yeah, and Trump is the greatest president in the history of the United States.

not sure what your calculator is smoking but it can’t be anything legal

LOL Trump. Totally nothing shady going on there.