Worst Class in the Game?

I have a 7/8 assassin and sins are incredible I get soulbound at least every 1 in 2 dungeons, I feel like if you can get sb on any class they are good.

The fact that Dbow is such a needed UT for a class and it is a white is just absurd. However, Cbow is a sort-of-plausible option. Why? Because it does decent DPS @ 50 DEF and at 5.72 range.

I guess Iā€™m the only one who thinks Assassin is good the way it is.
Itā€™s for patient people, and I find it best for solo play, as opposed to what others claim.

If you have a dbow, bow classes are so worth it. and TBH who plays archer without a dbow am i right @eragonkai

omfg i actually laughed at this

ikr just sit back tilt your screen and press space

Warr or knight.

Self explanatory.

The worst class is rogue

Seriously? Rogue can rush basically every dungeon. Decent amounts of DPS and great speed.

Yeah but so can most other classes. Rogue shines in solo play mostly, but there hardly is any solo play anymore so it sucks.

YEEEEE

Wait, what?

Every class is good but some take more skill like ninja because people complain about its low def but it has insane damage output

Actually, if u master the the poison, the Assassin is great. And the Necromancer got a rework, so itā€™s better now and the skulls got buffed: They cost less and give Hp. Ninja is still squishy though. Even with Armor of Nil. Trickster is the most situational class bc it has limited things it can do. So the Ninja and Trickster are tied for worst class. Assassins are known for being loot gods. They can get loot with just 1-2 poisons on pretty much any of the low-mid tier bosses.

Lol. Thereā€™s a skill to learn for poison? Just off centre the screen, press space and wait. I use assassin when I start running short on tops - just buy a few incs, use loot tier/boost, go to WC, press space a few times, collect tops. Repeat until bored. And this is why I think the assassin is the worst class in the game - itā€™s just so easy and boring. Itā€™s the sensible option of every decision youā€™ve ever made in your life all bundled up into oneā€¦

Yeahā€¦ grreeeaaat dps
The real problem is that every other class is OP.

Bingo! Why fix something that is not broken? Assassin, to me, is my main solo play. ā€œGreat dpsā€ is ā€œfor the patient.ā€ Did you count in the poison with your graph? Did you also count in the Assassin with berserk? How about a warrior without berserk?
Thanks for putting the graph there though.
In all honesty, the class that I think needs to be fixed is the Warrior and Knight. Warrior is broken in dps, Knight is the most brain-dead class I ever played.

ninja by farā€¦

i dont know why tiered bows get so much shit, the uts are better but t12 has good dps

Trix is op, just very skillful. I tried to play trix, put my cdirk on, and diedā€¦ So yes, trickster is bad if your not
a god with it, but its an awesome char if you control what you do

I agree, since now the sorcā€™s sceptor is based off of wisdom