Worst Class in the Game?

If you play mystic you just can’t be a dick about it. What DOES piss me off though is when I play mystic and I accidently statis something trying to curse it, people get all pissed. “DUDE FUCK OFF” “STOP TROLLING RETARD”. That kind of thing. People just assume that everyone who plays mystic is the stereotypical statis troller.

yeah, I’ve just maxed mystic for the first time in my life and am trying to get used to it, but when people bitch about it that ain’t fun. RoTMG is a game peeps

I think the necro is amazing after the buff, nobody plays him intensely though. I would have to go with assassin being the worst class. Assassin can only be good at certain dungeons or specific occasions. He isn’t really flexible, and all of his UTs are either a waste of time to get, or only useful for a certain boss etc. Rogue can do an assassin’s job just as well, maybe even trickster.

Personally, it’s Assassin for me. It’s ability is just outright bad because other classes can use their ability to get damage in on its target straight away. Think of it like this by comparing the Wizards and Assassins abilities. Wizard uses a spell bomb and can instantly get damage and even depending on where the players cursor sits on its target, it can get even more damage in. But when it comes to the Assassin, its ability is just trash. You use a spell bomb which takes 2-3 seconds to use to get damage in and even then, it damages its target over another 5 seconds. Wizard already could have effectively got its damage in with all its spell bombs by then.

Anyways that’s my opinion on that topic.

As opposed to the good time other people are having whilst you learn to mystic?

I’m not saying people shouldn’t be more tolerant but playing mystic you should be aware of what’s happening with others. It can’t be played solo like every other class without pissing people off.

The first thing to learn about using the mystic is that what seems to be a good thing to stasis from where you’re stood is just fecking annoying for people when they had the situation in hand.

Edit: Like the priest though it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside when you save someone’s life and they say thank you.

Worst class is trickster.

You guys know its true.

Don’t give any of that “it’s OP when played correctly” bullsht lmao

But its really OP if played correctly
Seriously tho, trix is actually my favorite class in the game at this current stage

Then I have yet to see somebody play it correctly…

Cause so far I’ve never seen an OP trickster.

xD

I can guarantee that this trix is more OP than all of ur chars
Literally just checked them and hey, look, you have a trix!

Gear wise, imo the best of your characters

for this, all people that know how to play trix (yes, there are some) can utilise the decoy function to their help as well as the teleporting. With a wide range of UT prisms all offering a unique set of abilities, trix is one of the most diverse, fun, and imo strongest classes to play.

Yeah, and people aren’t equally good with every single class.

• High dbs, even with old tops.

• Fast af w/ Maxed SPD.

• Teleport all over the place, easily avoiding more difficult enemy patterns.

• Decoy gives enemies something to snack on while you rush.

What isn’t there to love about trix, besides being kinda fragile?

There are 8 classes (all melees, staff and bow classes +ninja) that have a higher dps than trix when using old tops.

you can safely eliminate the bow classes if using old tops (T11 bow)

I’d say the mystic. all the mystic does is curse the enemies. It doesnt have amazing dps and is insanely squishy.

Besides, the buff on Covert has made it ok, while in my opinion UT bows still outshine it every time.
Covert is respectable now at least.

wut?

B - E - S - E - R - K…T - O… S - E - L - F

smh xd

PERMA BERSERK

PALADIN IS WORST CLASS!

Paladin heals have been outdated since pets, and why have a damage buff when you can select warrior which has 75 ATTACK.

Warrior also has 5 more def, speedy, and beserk.

Cuz you’re not greedy and willing to play a supportive class that boosts everyone else’s dps as well as your own.