Worst divine pet ever

Hey, you had me on the worst divines until you put silver doe. WHO DOESN’T LIKE SILVER DOE??

me, it’s the reason why i changed my pet family from woodland to farm before getting divine

WRONG TRUST ME. I would get the link but I’m on mobile. It’s under lets and pet abilities. The best way to get a spooky divine is manor, udl and other crazy shit that takes fucking forever.

use a pet skin then…

I changed my Family from Humanoid to ??? to get a jelly ;).

YOOOOO You KILLED it with the Mr.Popo comparison!!! LMFAOOO!!! I think I speak for everyone on the forum when I say that WE <3 YOU StarliAS!!!

I’m sorry I just can’t let this go, Speak for yourself

Well, you could use a Jaco pet stone on a Legendary and get a Divine Spooky

Welllll… Judging by your response, I’d say you don’t like @StarliAS very much?

-sigh-

[Yes, the two are not fond of each other. Let’s not derail this thread with that. Move along, folks! OB]

i was going to go for an aquatic divine, but i didn’t want to risk getting that disgusting fish

Rare+ pet eggs are really rare, and people who get them usually just feed them for the 700 fp.
On top of that, insect divines are pretty ugly, so few people aim for the insect family. If I got an insect family rare egg, I’d certainly feed it.

Also, I did say that it may no longer be the case, but I certainly remember it being so at some point in rotmg’s history.

As additional evidence, pfiffels pet egg hatching simulator displays chances for common and uncommon eggs only, not rare+.

The General Chat Thread

Oh… Why I saw this rn :’(

moment of silence for all the rare automaton eggs and spooky eggs i have droped/fed

why cant i get

That’s one of couple I actually like, Great Jelly being my favorite (I wish my pet followed me around with a boing-boing effect). I like the kawaii looking ones, and rightfully so, I suppose. Something that big shouldn’t follow you around looking hideous and scary. The crazy animal looking ones used to startle me all the time looking more like monsters than pets.

I have a dragonfly that has these abilities in this order: Attack Far, Magic Heal, Heal. So my dragonflies last two abilities ARE Magic Heal and Heal! I don’t know why people are always saying that Insect pets CAN’T get Healing abilities! Come see me on ASE or AE servers, and I can show y’all in person! Lol. :smile:

bruh when this thing stands it always looks like a salt shaker for me…

We mean as their first and second abilities. The third ability is only unlocked after you’ve either spent a lot of money or a lot of time on your pet. Even after that, it levels up very slowly in comparison to the other two.

If you want to unlock your third ability, you need to fuse 8 common pets into 4 uncommon pets into 2 rare pets into 1 legendary pet, preferably with all of them being max level.

To get a common pet with your preferred ability combination to legendary, you’ll have to spend 130242+ feed power.
The fusing and pet yard upgrade costs alone up to that point amount to 34700 fame or 3230 gold, and then we haven’t even gotten started on the feeding cost.

Having attack far as your first ability is pretty bad, overall. You’ll want at least the first two to be mheal and heal.

If you don’t want to spend money on your pet, or you’d like to know more on when to feed and what to feed, read this guide:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.