Worst divine pet ever

S-s–s--spooky divine? Are you mad? (I thought you couldn’t get heal on spooky pets)

Skins

You can, extremely rare though

Not a skin. Divine
1/4 chance

You can use skins though.

Get a heal/mheal pet of legendary tier of any family, then use a pumpkin/jaaco/vampire bat skin on it. Then fuse with another dpooky legendary, and BAM… divine spoopy with heal/mheal!

You can , extreemly rare tho…THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS!!!
get any pet witb heal as 1st state and use a spooky pet stone
Spooky cant get heal or mhe as 1st ability
Same for automatic eggs
Same for insects
Automatic are used cause some rich ass people wouldnt mind getting electric as 1st ability cause it’ll be 100/100/100 eventually

It can though, but only with rare+ eggs.
Or could at least.

WTF the doe is one of the best pet skin! :astonished:

Penguin Tank for the win!

K
So you tell me someone can be poping insect eggs rare or legendary to get heal and its been idk like 5 years with pets and no one managed to get a devine insect heal or mheal 1st abilities? Ye totally

If I ever get humanoid divine I just hope I don’t get bloody Big Bertha

I think the Landfish is terrible too.
I’m happy with mine, the Night Mare. Looks pre hot imo
Also a fan of Reaper, Midnight Wolf and Beetleman
Nothing else really catches my eye

The Landfish is honestly not terrible compared to others aka Battlegod Fairy Merid and Centaur.

I like it, its decent but i would not take it over my

Hey, you had me on the worst divines until you put silver doe. WHO DOESN’T LIKE SILVER DOE??

me, it’s the reason why i changed my pet family from woodland to farm before getting divine

WRONG TRUST ME. I would get the link but I’m on mobile. It’s under lets and pet abilities. The best way to get a spooky divine is manor, udl and other crazy shit that takes fucking forever.

use a pet skin then…

I changed my Family from Humanoid to ??? to get a jelly ;).

YOOOOO You KILLED it with the Mr.Popo comparison!!! LMFAOOO!!! I think I speak for everyone on the forum when I say that WE <3 YOU StarliAS!!!

I’m sorry I just can’t let this go, Speak for yourself