Worth leveling hatched uncommon pet?

I’m pretty new to this game and have heard not to mess up my pet. Just wondering if my current strategy is good.

I have a max common lil ghost with heal/mheal/savage

I also have a common bat that I was planning on maxing to fuse with the ghost

Finally I have an uncommon bat that started out at 30/13

Is it a good idea to fuse the lil ghost with with common bat, then max result of that and max the uncommon bat and fuse those for the rare?

Yeah, go ahead. Just max them before you fuse, or your pet level caps will be screwed up forever

Like this guy realmeye.com/player/demonseye
;$

To clarify, it is very important the the first (top) ability of both pets reaches the maximum before fusing. Otherwise the new maximum will be smaller than usual. Additionally, some people choose to max the second and/or third abilities because it gets more expensive to feed each time you fuse.

Why would you tell the child to max a savage pet.
It needs Heal/Mheal/and electric or decoy.

He’s maxing a rare, 3rd ability doesn’t even matter… Plenty of time to find an elec pet once that one is maxed~

Here’s a neat chart that can help! I got it off the RotMG Discord.

You can have Uncommon 50/x (Heal, MHeal) and fuse with another Uncommon 50/x to get to have max level cap Rare.

I have to decide which is best for me when hitting to Legendary. FP or Fame Efficient, they are both good though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.