Would it be against the ToS of realmeye/rotmg if i programatically calls the apis.

The trading system UI of realmeye aren’t optimal. So I wish to make an interface for my self.
So would it be again the tos of realmeye/rotmg if i call the apis without using the site itself?

I’m not exactly sure, it should be fine, but the here are the Terms of Service-

RealmEye isn’t affiliated with deca so you should be fine.

Also, I’m pretty sure you are new to the forums, so we are glad to have you! Take this :cookie:

DECA announced updates to their policy about the time of Flash’s retirement:

Since the Flash client will be removed, we wanted to give you a heads up that some of the services that are currently using it might experience some issues (like RealmEye). We are in the process of creating an API, so those said services can soon continue providing the information about the game that we are all used to! If you do have such a service, you can get in touch with us at aimzer@decagames.com to apply!

If you’re only using it for your trade offers here on RealmEye, then you don’t need to worry about Deca. You just need MrEyeBall’s blessing.

I actually emailed them and was ghosted (this was around a month ago), so I’m not too sure on the reliability of “applying”

We do not respond to emails. We respond to messages when it is appropriate.
What is not optimal about the UI in your opinion?

they emailed deca, not you

Yeah, I was talking about emailing aimzer@decagames and subsequently not getting a response.
I have nothing to say about the realmeye UI, seems perfectly fine for me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.