Would you rather run a cland or many tombs?

CLAND : Get only one. You can go on forever though… 3 hours of loot increasing and tier increasing drop potions.

TOMBS : You can get 5 tombs in a row. It ends though. 3 hours of loot increasing and tier increasing drop potions.

tomb

Tomb, because you’ll run out of inventory space quickly in the Cland.

I’d probably get d/c’ed from the cland after 5 minutes because of these potato servers.

Tomb actually has better loot and is more exciting.

tomb easy lol better whites too

Tomb.

cland as long as i dont dc

life is for nerds

tomb rings are for nerds

im all about that pally seal /s

So C-Land Vs. 5 Tombs

C-Land

• Doesn’t run out
  • 2 decent value STs (what are they like 4-5 life right now?)
  • Def/Att supply

5 Tombs

• Can earn 15 life at most (assuming 3/3’d every tomb)
  • T-Rooms that drop Def/Att
  • 2 decent value STs (idk values)
  • chance to get 5k feed petstones (15 chances total, 1 drop from each boss)

In end results, tombs reign over Candylands, as they have higher value and efficiency, but this is just my opinion

Well it depends on what char.

If I have a 6/8, tombs. Otherwise, cland.

someone said my name :smiley:

same :slight_smile:

Cland:
Of all the cland’s I’ve ever been in my entire rotmg life, I have only been dc’ed once. And that one time was with other people compared to 95% of all other times I’ve been in a cland alone.

Also… when the hell will I ever get a goddamn pixie sword, I’ve gotten 25+ whites, and at least 1 copy of all the other pieces of the Swoll Paladin set.

5 Tombs:
I just suck at tombs, can’t do them, even if I have a 8/8 character.
500% would die 5 times in all of them.

Candy lands are just so boring, you couldn’t ask me to go into one even if I was given the opportunity

With my current rogue, or any 4/8, or a 2/8 wizard? tombs. Any other weaker character? cland. I get dc’ed from clands at a pretty high rate. I found one while in a fresh realm the other day. No one else cleared the small animals so I had to. Then I got 0 from the boss since there were several maxed warriors. Then after 15 minutes I lagged out. Yeah, sounds like fun. /s

@Tilenull agreed, but with a backpack and some good luck I would dive in to a cland for an hour or so for that CC and Pixie. Other day I paid 3 life for a Cland for my friend and I got a cc while he got 2 fairy plates. Fml.

Candyland!

Less risk of dying!

**What to Bring**
  • Character w/ Backpack
  • Mule accounts (preferably 3+)
  • Lots of HP/MP Potions

I once ran a solo cland for 3h30 straight. Only got a few def and att, but nothing of interest.

Tombs.

• Tombs
  • Cland

0 voters

I lost my first jugg to a gigga nigga so i would do tomb any day

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.