Wow some people are so nice!

I was just doing a huntress ppe and found a UDL, and me and this white star were just clearing it out looking for pbags (He was ppe too) So I saw that he only had a T0 staff and T0 spell, so I found them in pbags and gave it to him and he thanked me and such and told me he had a present for me in the nexus. So yea after that UDL I just come to nexus and he traded me this

All that because I gave him a T8 staff and T3 spell :blush:

Holy shit I am lucky

With all of the toxicity in this community, it’s great to see people who like to give.

Yup, what comes around goes around :slight_smile:

Damn bro I help people like that but only blue stars lmfao

I tend to not help lower stars that much because they need to learn to find things on their own, figure out the game a bit, and then they will be good enough to not have to beg someday.

If I have extra items laying around and/or don’t have enough space, I’ll give random people items.

For instance, the other day, I had a Bbow and Exa Def with no space, so I gave it to a random Archer.

Yeah I also do that sometimes, during my golden age of realm (When I had my 8/8 knight and 6/8 wizard alive at the same time) I always gave away stuff that weren’t pots, like abbysal armors, recomps, and all the other good stuff.

I had a golden age too in which I gave things to people, but after I lost everything and became broke no one gave me things lol.

lol I know that feel

Oh wait I saw you somewhere ingame… Didn’t you die in a lab or something?

Which character?

better not be a pally lul
if its another pally death to lab…
im going to say that pallys die to labs the most often lul

And the golden age for me has ended…
everytime a golden age ends, the dark age starts.

Archer cbow

I’m one of the toxic, jk, I only make salty jokes is not toxic

ahh, i love seeing these kinds of things kinda makes me jelly

Yup, stupid guild member dragged on me.

i do this but like the less wealthy version where i give free t7-t9 stuff

I always give away items to lower leveled people when I am clearing out my chests (because I’m cheap and don’t want to buy one :expressionless:). It always cheers me up to see how excited they get.

Same here. Gotta save the good stuff for me.

the thing is that i try to give good quality stuff while also not being poor like items that they can farm with