Wtf A.S.S...? [A.S.S rarity]

This is honestly dumb - I swear, I, as well as @Rooi and @PLMN are cursed.

I got nothing from stone guardian
I play for 3 year btw

Every oryx I do thereā€™s at least one or two people to get one.

Yet I still have to get one ;s

6 years here :slight_smile:

They didnā€™t touch the drop rates the first time (not sure if I used quotes correctly Iā€™ve never used them before)

So rareā€¦ and my luck is s***** enough as it isā€¦ pls dont make it more painful for me

I have to use a csword on my pally lmao

its not that rare. you just have to use the right class and get there early. One time I got 4 A.S.S in one month. 3 was with dbow archer, and 1 with warrior.

just dont expect to get loot from stone guardians with a rogue lmao

I grind stone guardians with 7/8 pally with loot potions, always get pbags and cyan

f my life lmao

lol rip benji

Fine, but rings I never stop needing. I can make a melee class and have it survive for close to year. I donā€™t need all of these Stone Swords piling up. I simply donā€™t have the vault space. I guess Iā€™m just annoyed by all the people who are getting them and think that it is such a big deal. Seriously every oryx castle with 20+ people, someone gets one and freaks out. I donā€™t like that.

1:50

wow, 0 ass so far

I get qot,Ray but no ass

Well I guess you and I play a different game.

You can get it on unmaxed characters, as long as it doesnā€™t die before you get there youā€™ll be fine. Before the sb change basically had to be a warrior rushing walls as fast as humanly possible but hey.

Welp I just got my first A.S.Sā€¦

ā€¦on my alt account that has no gear or charactersā€¦

Yay?

Got two in the same day, no more since then.

while youā€™re getting asses left and right, Iā€™m getting the coveted pbag

get on my level

your mistake for playing on an alt

ā€¦ same

thats not a good thing