X.30.0.0 - Secluded Thicket

there will be keys for the dungeon?

What boss drops the Skull, El Dorado?

Youā€™re correct that it outclasses Recurring Terror. Statistically, itā€™s the most powerful spell in terms of how much damage you get for the mana you spend. However, Recurring Terror has the benefit of being significantly easier to hit enemies with since the shots linger and float around. The Tablet change makes the shots only last for a brief moment and only move within a single tile.

That means itā€™s much harder to hit with and is riskier overall, since a missed shot means you just wasted a bunch of MP without even getting a bit of splash damage like you would with other spells. Itā€™s basically a high risk, high reward spell for those who feel confident in their ability to get perfect spellbombs consistently.

Iā€™ve been waiting my whole life for thisā€¦

Toast, you gave it twenty shots, it has 15

everything else is perfectly fine tho

The first and second boss are ez, until you go to the final third boss you better know how to dodge, have a good pet, and a priest next to you in the final phase of third.

At the moment or soon?

like right now, do /event
Edit: Oryx Castle and Ticket

I asked You cause Iā€™m at school. :thought_balloon:

Suggestion: make updates happen after 3pm pacific. So I can be here when it updates? :stuck_out_tongue:

Main menu graphic:

Edit: Thicket has a completion counter :slight_smile:. It is dungeon #55 on the character stats.

For details, see: :arrow_right_hook: Weekend Chest Events - Secluded Thicket and Oryx's Castle [Oct 4th to Oct 9th]

Deca seems to be operating in europe, so that time is in the middle of the night for them

Rip. Thought I could try.

Honestly, really not a fan of giving the lab bosses para invuln.

Agreed. It doesnā€™t make the dungeon any harder, just more time consuming.

I liked, however, the changes on Malphas and Stheno. The boss fight is more waiting for them to take that buff off than actual fight

Yeah they operate in Germany.

New Tablet:
Shots: 15
Min: 2925
Max: 3150
Average: 3037.5
MP: 120
Average/MP is 25.3125

So parasite is better for damage/mp still. Tablet has more consistent damage range than other spells.

Also new update for the nexus.

Weā€™re trapped.

Update: Weā€™re trapped as in we canā€™t get out of the walls without teleporting.
Hereā€™s a map with my trickster

For those who dont know it yet, here is how to properly do the final rage: