X.30.0.0 - Secluded Thicket

Well, now I will no longer run Mad Labs anymore… getting rid of para is a poor decision…

I understand it for Dr Terrible, but why on Horrific? The fight will just be unnecessarily long and tedious, without any real added challenge.

Cool, but that just cucks the outer circling compartment (hear hear my trickster). Since those bombs are right in the range of it, it spells almost instant death, especially with sick.

Just saying its really easy to by beat the 3rd boss’s survival phase. Everyone just gathers in a big group and stands in a corner. You get hit by almost no shots and are out of range of the lightning. The lave/water damage is minimal and there’s no quiets or silences so priests can easily heal you.

but its also really easy if you circle in the right spot

to be expected but ya know, confirmation

I mean I’m not surprised since standing in the corner negates a survival phase which actually takes some amount of coordination(if not the most in the game).

But it’s worth using now :thinking:

This is great! Also the fact that you won’t accidentally click the tooltip during the fight and not shoot.

What tool tip?

It used to enlargen when the mouse was placed over it, showing the name of the quest/‘bounty’. Now it remains static. :+1:

For those who don’t know what “cheesing survival phase” entailed. It’s gonna be fixed though.

I don’t enjoy the secluded thicket at all. The status effect spam (especially confuse), the instant kill shotguns in the first boss and the insane amounts of damage being dealt are all massive turnoffs, especially when the rewards are so stingy that only 2 people in our group of 20ish players ended up getting loot. It’s clear it was designed with godmode, because it sure isn’t fun to play while mortal. The dungeon needs its rewards buffed and a total rework.
At least the fact it’s a Janus dungeon means it’s really easy to skip.

Did you just get a zero from solo?

Thats not me and testing.

finally… kewl remake

next, remake conflict please…

What, why?

It’s outclassed in basically every way by the ST orb.

no…?

Well its not outclassed, but there basically no situations at all where conflict is better than st