X.31.0.0 - Halloween Horror

i cant see

@Mynamerr this always happens in O2, any idea why?

Also for once USS isn’t full, gz Deca on getting people into the realms :slight_smile:

While reading this my mouth was open for at least 80% of it before I realized making an ahegao face continually isn’t proper.

Can’t wait to play for the entirety of Monday when I get back :'D

Is the Pumpkin Jugg going to have the same stats as before (which are slightly LESS than the actual Jugg) or is it going to be updated so it’s a ‘true’ reskin?
If not, are the other UT reskins like the Pumpkin Jugg going to be slightly weaker than the actual UTs they’re based off of?

EDIT: It appears the answer is ‘pretty much’.

max 5 spins a day so. you won’t necessarily get all the right tokens.

after doing o2, it doesnt feel at all like o2 but instead like modern dungeon bosses with a bunch of clutter shots everywhere where you are required to dodge(2nd one where they throw bombs). The first phase of the new ones is insanely easy…

@Krathan fix quests big thing

Dude, there’s no point pinging him in his own thread

xd i try

BOUNTY!

Kinda reminds me of that witch on those game boy color zelda oracle of time/ages games. She comes through and if you hit her, you can take her stuff.

I think he is referring to the fact that it is not affected by the parasite stuff the rest of the ghall is covered in.

It still feels cool to ping mods tho.

JackO’ = JuggO’? o_O
Or nah?

If yah, then how get I do this wanna?

What? I don’t understand. Can you please explain what you are trying to say?

Why???

The 2 phases I saw today both involved red shooters going around or out from Oryx in interesting patterns that coordinated with his own shots. The shooters wouldn’t be affected by stuns anyway, and it looked a knight could get in for a stun only if very skilled. I don’t see why you add immunity, that just promotes mele/midrange leeching during those phases instead of teamwork.

Yeah, it’s a reskin Jugg

I’v’n’t seen any phase except for the Exploding Suns and Chase ones.
Neither of those seemed to invoke “shooters”, but they seem fairly well-balanced towards the classes’ differing ranges. That said, Stun could be fit into it in one way, I reckon. Perhaps changing subphases, one Stunnable, the other not, much like Thessal.

If possible, can you describe the other phases?

There’s the one where he shoots a fuck ton of bullets
And the other one that shoots a fuck ton of bullets
And another one that shoots a fuck ton of bullets

Where was I going with this

why is it bounty!?
and why does it say thats dead? does it mean it has been killed?