X.31.0.0 - Halloween Horror

my first run i didnt get one im pretty sure

but at least its pretty common

yeah i just did one, got zero on chest and 3 pots from o2

The most efficent way to spend candies:
Vit no question. Vit is a pain in the ass these days, and that many vit for 25 candies is definitely worthwhile. Compared to even def, at least you can get it fairly commonlty from halls and godlands.

That’s not accounting for the different amounts of everything you need on classes. Vit may be useful for classes like knight with 75 vit, but 4 vit candies = 1 life candy, and I’m pretty sure vit doesn’t go 4:1 life these days.

And here is a 4th straight day without a single pumpkin token. Yay.

I would be compelled to argue that gathering 13 vit is more painful than 18 life in today’s climate. Anyways, it is 4 char’s vit vs 1 char’s life! That is not a even comparasion.

True, but I think that gathering life and selling it for vit would leave you a lot of extra.
(assuming people are selling vit though. Just checked realmeye and there are 7 offers to sell vit, wow)

i would absolutely agree that vit is one of the best candies to get. I personally hate running the abyss, but that and event gods are really the only sources of vit in the game. Farming a TOTAL of 25 abysses and, even if you don’t get sb, you can still get a mark. I prefer oryx castle and sewers for my def. I find that the abyss, with a vit and a CHANCE of def is just not worth the risk when unmaxed. My luck is that I could get a def in 1 of maybe 7ish abysses. Being able to start off with max vit and being able to completely avoid the abyss would be somethign very nice for me. Also, I did not mention the dblade for a couple reasons: 1. I dont play melees too often, and 2. I have several dblades in my vault, so if i want to use dblade, I wont need to farm the abyss

you sir are right

(thats vit btw we are talking about)(24 vit for a deca)
(ignore that this is at 4am)
(also people are fighting for my vit)

But abysses are pretty lame to farm for many people due to the useless ut, useless stat, awful drop rate of abysses.

However, my candies are going into wis and spd. Hardest two to buy (other than vit which i farm myself and rarely max, and dex which is 50 candies for some reason).

edit: What do people think about me getting the reskin trap? I was thinking about it, i dont really like the jugg, but i mean its still 100X better than ggen for me.
But i really like the assassin because its pretty much a 10+ ranged character with leather armor, huntress could get ez sb with two of the ut traps :thinking:

TLDR AT BOTTOM
I’m not grinding for teh event white reskins. I dont play any class taht uses event whites(except archer, which uses qot and bee quiver, priest which uses cwand, and assassin that uses cdirk, but who puts a cdirk on a non-ppe assassin?) So teh onyl one that I migth use would be the trap because archer and huntress have 2 differences: ability and skins, and I do enjoy playing arch. Like probably all realm players, I do want jugg, but becasue I dont play warr it would be to flex, and my bulwark is enough flex for me.

TLDR
I dont play hunt warr or mystic. I’m not grinding for the reskins.

No its been removed from drop tables, but still remains tradeable. Basically its just for collection now seeing as the set itself is basically just tops :wink:

finally keying has been banished

Totalia spawning in the middle of a forested area making it difficult to dodge her bat shotgun, and here last phase.

Trivial Issues Thread

But that’s kinda the whole point of making ALL her shots of through obstacles, it’s Decas “trick” to kill us all and make more money :wink:

yep, along with like 50 range on everything :thinking: why else would it need that much range?

Remember children: when fighting an enemy that doesn’t move and fires a fuckton of projectiles, always prioritize Speed so that you can run faster into said projectiles.

Also, he had a poison. why not cheese

New update: Patch X.31.1.0 - November's update!