X.31.4.0 Release Candidate

No skin for archer yet?

ok but why cant u just make every chest stasis immune, not just that one?

Overall i feel like the mp drain for armoured is a bit far fetched.
And the ST archer skin does not fit the theme of the items. One of them must be re-skinned.
The ST archer set with the high HP boosts and the slows + speedy from quiver makes it a great potential rushing class.

what happens if say you wear half pally set and half knight set? do u get both (partial) set bonuses?

Asking the real questions.

DECA should add this indeed.

Umm, is that three sentries, a perma, ghost ship, penta? Seems balanced. Especially if they were all stacked.

something I noticed about the archer set:

This set is more durable than any other possible set in the game and comes with a bow that outdamages the Void Bow.

thatā€™s a bit much. not sure when that happened.

itā€™s actually @atrapper 's baby
:wink: jelly man invoked

yes

@Krathan it is annoying to have to level characters again to unlock new classes so we can test the sts

Seems balanced to me, just like a certain paladin set ring.

wew this makes me a little happier to play samurai now

I went away and had a think about it. My best guess is that itā€™s going to be the Court of Oryx. The six doors up the top could be the portals to Shaitain, Encore, Reef, Thicket and 2 more court dungeons. Iā€™m not 100% certain though because that would mean it would be nontrivial to extend the room if they ever decided to add more portals.

I donā€™t get what this means:

Tinkerer quests can now be re-rolled for gold up to 2 times per day, does not include daily quests.

The testing server says exactly the opposite - you can re-roll daily quests.

In any case, re-rolling quests for gold seems to me like too much pay2win. I guess this should be a fame based transaction: the more you play, the more fame you have, the more ā€œentitledā€ you are to get new quests. At least, that way, I feel the flavour would be thereā€¦ (this is just my opinion, ofc)

On a side note, can I just askā€¦
Why is green an egg instead of a flame?

Holy fuck, the new st archer set with 3 bonuses (replace the ring) is wayyy too op, and the st bow is just a buffed void bow that doesnā€™t have a freaky shot pattern.

samurai underwhelming tho

How can i spawn stuff myself?
[Tip: Never afk in nexus EVER. You will die after around 1 minute!]

@Krathan Is there a way to get back into testing? apparently i got removed for inactivity