Xaklor's Art Pile

10/10 would recommend

The comfiest Catlor!
Odd that I thought of making an “I sleep/real shit?” meme of Catlor today…hmmm…

Clonelor:

it’s true, I made a backup ninja so I can play ninja again without having to stress about losing my main ninja. in fact it’s already paid off, “Clonelor” already died to a dumb thing yesterday and Catlor had to remake her. this is what Clonelor’s wearing atm since you can’t see it on my RE page:

(also the heart shirt returns because I think it’s cute and it’s not like catlor’s doing anything in-game for a while)

Craftable's F-Art Thread
Orsome's very serious art thread

Sounds…familiar
Wonder where I saw that beefore…

Insert cringy star wars clone wars joke here

grafik

Buuuuuuut doesn’t cloning just copy the genes which are completly unaffected by memeories?

Depends on how you go about cloning. In the real world that’s how it happens, but rotmg is a fantasy world with magic where pretty much anything can happen.

You mean that my Super Deluxe Double Cheeseburger :tm: is not real ?

Hold up cats sleep?

I always thought cats didn’t sleep
dunno where that assumption came from

Cats actually sleep a lot so idk where that came from either

This one isn’t related to rotmg, but I like how it turned out so you get to see it anyway. it’s my hunter from monter hunter 4 ultimate.

Monster Hunter:

as much as I like the result, there’s so many little details that this took forever compared to the extremely simple outfits that spook and my ninja wear. don’t expect to see this character again for a very long time, if ever. this is supposed to be a full esurient z armor set (savage deviljho), but I couldn’t find a good reference image to show you what it looks like in-game so this is the best you’re getting.

…actually there is one other image I made a little over a week ago that’s more in-line with the sort of stuff I normally do. I didn’t share it here though because I’m not sure if I should. if you want to know what it is…

click here

me tying up seelpit.

yes, you read that correctly.

► For seelpit

wait the arrow thing doesn’t work

Baited list

YesButNo

smh

gibe skin

It is done.

wasn’t planning on it because it’s a picture I’ve already done with a witch hat hastily edited onto it, but @Four wanted it so here:

I'm%20the%20horrible%20gay%20witch!

okay so…

I don’t even remember what prompted the hastily-edited witch hat image above, but I really wanted to do a more refined version because this idea seems super cute. I know it’s not even october yet, but I swear this isn’t actually halloween related. it’s just cuteness.

Witch Time:

* magic poof *

you now have the gay! enjoy!

Post pictures of your animals!
Orsome's very serious art thread