Xaklor's Art Pile

ok-hand

this was supposed to be a low-effort drawing, but four thought it was cute and wanted it colored and I eventually finished it like I would most other stuff. I still didn’t take the time to make it perfect, but w/e have some content:

Torkoal:

…there’s really not much to say about it lmao

I am working on something much more substantial, but it’s taking a while because there’s so much to it compared to most of my other stuff :eyes:

jade statue looks like that pokemon

oh yes golurk

everytime I see a torkoal I just think of this

dude sunk like a rock type

Ah, Torkoal…the ones who got angry due to eachother in the Magma Zone in Poképark Wii…

sooooooooooo

if you take a look around you may have noticed a semi-recent trend in starting up art threads all over the place (it was more topical when I started okay ;-;).

so I decided I wanted to do something with that, only it turns out I sorta bit off more than I could chew. this took so much longer than I expected it to, and I didn’t even get to include everyone that I wanted to because I got impatient and I physically ran out of room on my piece of paper.

Artists Assemble!:

listed here we have from right to left:
me!
@Campfires
@Squeakwee
@Craftable
@HorusKane
@Orsome

I gave everyone their tool of choice for drawing, which is why you guys saw me throwing out those “what do you use to draw the fate of the universe blah blah blah” messages. I think they’re all clear but in case they aren’t, I have a pencil, campfires has his apple pencil, squeakwee has her drawing tablet stylus, horus and craftable have the two halves of the MS paint icon, and orsome has his phone.

originally I was going to try drawing two dark elves, one for squeakwee and one for @PhantomMod, but the piece was taking too long already and there was just barely not enough room for both of them between craftable and campfires. I ended up choosing squeakwee over phantommod because her dyes were simpler to do since there wasn’t any clover cloth or starry leggings. sorry!

I also wanted to include @SoloSen and @YesButNo but there just wasn’t enough room on my page and it wasn’t happening :c

PhantomMod's Art Fiesta

This is awesome! Nice job! :heart::heart::heart:

sick

Wow, nice job. :slight_smile: didn’t expect this to be the reason behind asking for every one’s preferred ‘tool’ for drawing, for sure.
also didn’t expect to be included lol but thanks

It helped that you were small and could easily be stacked on top of horus

Didn’t expect that on my list of good qualities heh.

This is awesomesauce, glad to see such diversity amongst the creators of the forums!

And just for the record, I still use the Windows XP version of MSPaint, and GIMP for special effects. Nonetheless I will stand strong for Paintbros and Paintgirls out there!

ebic.

Hehe I love the group drawing, definitely quite some diversity going on in Realmeye’s Fan-Artist department ^-^ Good job on it~ :>

Ngl I kind of want to try drawing

Do it!

it’s the year 2034, i am the last remaining survivor. no one is safe. everyone is an artist. no matter what, every one falls victim to the trend eventually.

one cannot stop it. you either survive or succumb to its lure, the temptation of the brush, the attraction to the pencil.

i can feel it.
i am already starting to lose myself to the outbreak of art. it won’t be long before i, too, become a mindless slave of requests and art block.

in fact, it’s already too late.

yo orsome what the ever living fuck did you just write

As my number of deaths incrases to a godly level, i think the game wants me to make ppes

I can’t stop it. I must do a ppe.

Make Priest 2: Electric Boogaloo
-This post was made by the Priest Gang

I revisited Mistral, a character from the game I’d like to make one day. I wanted to redesign her because her older outfit was kinda plain and I feel like I’m a lot better now than when I did the first one. it’s not rotmg, but I like her anyway :P

Mistral, again

brief bio:

• sage who specializes in wind magic
  • not her given name because sages can’t use those
  • wireless
  • shy until you talk about something she likes and then can’t shut up
  • least sage-like sage to have ever lived
  • washable, do not tumble dry
  • headpat champion of 2069