Xaklor's Art Pile

But what about cheater armors
:thinking:

I was trying only to include the armors that are only worth using, you’ll notice that ninja isn’t wearing the ST rogue armor, mystic isn’t wearing the ST wizard robe, and knight isn’t wearing CC.

although it’s not a bad idea since the cheater armors belong to a set, I’ll see what I can do.

r u a gurl?

hmm… I wonder what the last one looks like.

I drew my pet! his name is Flurp.

Flurp:
Flurp

This took longer than I wished because I’m too perfectionistic but I made Flurp a friend from my pet yard. Her name is Stasy because I’m very creative in making nicknames.
please forgive me for being uncreative on the template

I’ve been putting this off because I was nervous about it it’s not related to RotMG in the slightest, but I’ve also been drawing some of my own original stuff in addition to various RotMG characters. Here’s the first one I’m ready to share:

Mistral:

Mistral is a sage who specializes in wind magic. Sages are known for being very wise and level-headed and all that good stuff, except she’s completely new to this and has none of those traits.

I’ve also got something that does come from RotMG (a double update owo)

What is girl:

what%20is%20girl

I went through a lot of potential lines for this one. some other good options for Knight were:

• I just got a dbow ppe luck confirmed amirite lel xd
  • crystal […] clear water
  • don’t kill the minions it heals the boss (image )
  • rush already nub smh
  • PUP PUP PUP TP PUP TP TP TP

apologies for the near 2 months of nothing. because I normally draw things during class, I kinda stopped drawing anything once classes ended. I’ve only got like 3 things drawn on paper but not colored in yet, so unless something compels me to draw despite having access to my laptop constantly I’ll have to drag it out to avoid having the thread close. (I could just unlock it myself since I have those powers but that would be cheating imo). I also had this other original thing ready to go for a while, but didn’t want to post it without something else.

Storyteller: (original)

The Storyteller is the last sentient construct left behind by a dead civilization. The Storyteller is charged with passing on the story of its people, and the true nature of the universe.

Jade Statue:

I like the way this one turned out better

“That’s a nice ppe you got there. It’d be a shame if it accidentally got trampled by my 3-ton boots traveling at 187 MPH.”

Now I can’t unsee the ice sphere just being the top part of the jade statue, if you removed the horns.

Catlor:

context:

nice scheme so you based it on a discord page

Insert Spider-Man meme with catlors

…I’m not actually sure what you’re trying to say. what scheme?

If you’ve been following the latest round of realmafia, none of this is new. but I drew a bunch of stuff about my personal story arc over the course of that game and I want to post it here too so everything’s together.

basically the story goes like this:

• During the night, the mafia attempt to kill me by luring me into a furnace so they can trap me and burn me to death. at the last minute I come to my senses and flee. Their sniper attempts to shoot me as I flee, but because my ninja is wearing armor of nil the projectile gets absorbed. Frustrated, they shut me in a box and weld it closed. Due to being a cat in a box that no one can observe, I enter a state of both dead and alive at the same time because of quantum mechanics.

• Later in the game, the chaos induced by Geo’s meteor impact and his sudden return to space weakens the integrity of the seal on my box, and I break free. I help the town for a day, but since I am now an outsider I must die by the end of the day. However, I am unable to die because of the schrodinger’s box incident, so I pack my stuff and hit the road instead.

• On my journey I find a smooth stone, perfect for skipping across a lake. I hurl it as far as I can toward the town, now on the other side of the lake. This rock turns out to be Geo again, but by the time he can blurt out any protests I’ve already thrown him back toward town.

• At the end of my journey I rediscover who I am, along with the true nature of the entire world. I return to the upper planes and confront Ludfru who has taken over heaven and declared himself god. I retake my position as host of the universe, and then get miffed that the remaining players aren’t doing anything even though the game isn’t over yet.

• As part of my takeover, Ludfru is ejected from the heavens and later crashes into the world below, destroying everything. I now have to clean up the mess since everyone’s dead except for myself and Geo, who was unwillingly returned to space to live with his “loving” family.

Obvious Deathtrap:

apparently it did not occur to me to outline the speech bubble tail. it looks fine on discord, but you can’t see it against a white background here.

Quantum Resurrection:

there’s actually a slight error on the version posted on the realmafia server that’s been corrected here. I wonder if you’ll notice :thinking:

Bye Geo:

This is actually the last one I drew, but chronologically it goes here. my outfit is different here because it was suggested I draw a different set of pajamas than the ones I actually wear, which appear on the next picture. I don’t own anything that looks like this outfit irl, but wouldn’t mind wearing it.

Ice Cream:

featuring possibly the laziest elmo drawing ever and me in my pajamas. that is the actual outfit I was wearing when I drew this. I drew me in pajamas instead of the normal ninja outfit because I feel like if you’re going to be eating ice cream by yourself straight out of the container, you should also be in your pajamas to maximize the patheticness of your existence.

ha ha. obser’ve.
IMG_20190720_130243

stupposed

wow how did I not notice that lol

EDIT: I fixed it

hello this is my art thread now

Naptime:

catnap

I wanted to draw this earlier but couldn’t figure out how to draw me asleep without it looking stupid. I like this one though.