Xerox Spell (Tcave UT)

###XEROX SPELL

Through much craft and mastery, Oryx found some success in duplicating the magic of a wizard, but failed to capture the precision only a dexterous wizard has…

###Stats:

Tiers: UT
MP Cost: 95
Shots: 20
Damage: 80-160 (120)
Total Damage: 1600-3200 (2400)
Projectile Speed: 16
Range: 16
Stat Bonus: +4 DEF
Enemy Effect: Dazed for 2s
Projectiles originate from player location.
Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 500

###Drops From:
Golden Oryx Effigy

###Notes
The Cave of a Thousand Treasures lacks both a UT item and guaranteed pot drops, making the dungeon very unappealing to most players. The Xerox Spell could partially remedy this.

The Xerox spell is unique for the origin of its detonation. Though it boasts damage very similar to that of the Elemental Detonation spell, the projectiles do not originate from the cursor, but from the player. This requires the wizard to come into dangerous quarters with enemies to deal any significant damage, and for the wizard to stand on top of enemies to deal full damage. Despite the range drawback, the spell grants the caster both a nifty +4 def bonus and the ability to daze enemies, halving potential dmg output. With precise timing and proper mana economy, a wizard can daze enemies for significant amounts of time.

The sprite is rather… odd, but I guess it’s fine.

Too long to be a description, and it won’t fit. Put that in lore and put a briefer description.

So you can’t aim on it? I don’t know what other spells’ damage is, but this spell better have a high damage to make up for the lack of aim.

[quote=“SauceMan, post:1, topic:12382”]
Dazed for 2s
[/quote]I recommend you not add daze, many people here get especially mad about this (you know who you are). But I guess it’s fine because the spell shoots from yourself and you can’t aim.

Pretty good effort, so a :candy: for you. If the damage was close to the T6/ST spell, this spell would be perfectly balanced, if not, you need to nerf something.

so basically add an ep and gl

Also you can easily sustain a daze due to wizards large mana.

Dazed

@Xaklor

proper mana economy

Lol wut

oh oh oh! I got this!

This is why youre still reg and im not lol

With all the pots that can drop from the minions the tcave is at the moment more broken than abyss (before the guaranted def was removed).

Thus the spell seems to powerful for such an easy dungeon.

I like the idea of the shots going from the player tho.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.