Xythian Empire needs YOU!

This is the Xythian Empire

Our group is expanding our borders into new games. This time we chose to adopt RotMG into our game pool! We are a guild that plans to be based around teamwork and activity to keep the guild alive and healthy. Players of all star ratings are welcome to join. Whether you are a seasoned hardcore veteran of the game or someone looking to chill and make new friends, The Xythian Empire is for you!

Rules:

• Please be active, if you are unable to do so, tell one of the leaders about it instead of vanishing.
  • We are primarily English speaking, so please have the ability to communicate with us in English.
  • Use common-sense (no harassment, cheating, etc.).
  • Friendly banter is allowed but try to not take it overboard.
  • Vulgar language IS allowed. There’s nothing wrong with venting from time to time!
  • Most members are based around GMT or similar timezones, however, you’re free to have a different timezone.
  • No skills, other than basic/advanced knowledge of the game, are required.
  • Having a discord is not needed, but it is strongly recommended to be able to communicate with everyone.
  • We often have voice chat sessions during gameplay, however, usage of a microphone is not required.

Contact info:

For any questions or inquiries, you may use discord to message me, (Bleach#7745) or my co-owner, (Sjthiel#4014). If you don’t own a discord, you can comment below, or send me a pm over realmeye and I will try to respond to it as fast as I can.

Our Discord

We hope to see you soon!

We’d prefer on forums that you keep your guild recruitment to one topic. You can keep on bumping that topic though
Best of luck with recruitment!

Shameless bump. :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.