Yea Another idea of Oryx3

Dat ring is too T H I C C

T7? More like Gold digger tier

Dis kinda takes away ring of decades so yah if this comes true sell ur decals immediately

I dont thing it look like ring of burning sun but maybe

Thatā€™s going to be very op and almost impossible to defeat (plz no hurtz me)

20% increase is the same rate as everything else for hp scaling

They died but magic power revived them

Soā€¦ You got mad because I wrote an opinion? What a kidā€¦

Im not mad. That was my opinion
Edit:
You said that was your opinion but you just said i took his project idk if It was an opinion

So you coppied @Puffagod then

No, I never saw his idea until he pointed it out.
Just like Pisak never saw mine until I pointed it out to him.

Literally bumped this for no reason to try and make a point.
Why donā€™t you critique Pisak on his post instead of trying to be smart?

Seems like a good idea but T7 rings? Nahā€¦

Legit canā€™t tell if this is the most stupid idea ever or just a top tier shit post.

First of all we donā€™t need T7 rings. If anything T7 abilities should come first, if this is supposed to be end game content.

Second of all why is this mfer dropping wc tops when O2 drops them and this is supposed to be an upgrade (I think)

Also why do we need an O3? For closure? For completion? Or for more unnecessary permastun spacebar spam fodder? You didnā€™t really say in your idea why you think an O3 would be necessary.

Last of all divine hp is pretty much just a deca
RING OF DIVINE HEALTH NOW IN STOCK

why not make O3 look the same as O1 and O2 ,but just make O3 look more bigger

I never said that i wanted to be smart , and trust me i donā€™t need to . Also you said that he kinda copied your idea , and now? You just said : Just like Pisak never saw mine until I pointed it out to him. Think what do you mean before you say anything , like 2 times , srsly.

How long ago did I say he ā€œcopiedā€ my work. He told me he never saw mine and I accept it.

Now stop trying to make a point and make a positive contribution to these forums.

What the hell does this mean?

It means that you dont know what are you saying , now please , can you shut up finnaly :)?

Lul this shitpost have so many replies

Well, look at his ninja tho . Csilk , doku and t1 hp lul

Piss off.

Can you read? Shut up aleardy.