Yea Another idea of Oryx3

Why don’t you be the bigger man and leave it?

Oh, just dont reply . Im aleardy ignoring you so please dont be trash in my annoucments.

If you’re ignoring then why do you choose to reply.
Please, for the live of Pisak, either review his post in depth or shut up and get on with your depressed life.

You obviously have nothing better to do than be a d***.

Dude , im replying cus i got nothing to do . You obviously can’t read simple shut up? Now you turn this around and make me bad? Just go play your t2 hp ninja and please fuck off from me aleardy . Instead of annoying me with your misery existence , go do something else.

EY? Why you guys keeping this shitpost alive @Redox @LawaWizard

I could tell from when you bumped this post after 1 month to make a point.

Get a life man.

Regards,
Redox.

I mean I never started it, sorry Pisak.

Im aleardy bored of this trashy kiddo , he thinks hes good i guess thats why he critic you so much , also i will ,mute" incoming replies from this post so cya .

@moderators pls close it
Ty very much for all help

You know what, I can’t be bothered to argue. Forget what I said. I’m sorry I told you to p*** off, that was very wrong of me to do.
Do and say what you like, it’s not a problem.
I hope we can become friends and put this behind us, sorry man.

Add me on discord and we can resolve this properly if you’d like to.

Discord: Redox#7688

could you not start shit in a dead thread

i just realized this O3 is unstable this O3 attacks like O2 but just cant be chain stun but this might make it unfair for sword class players

i personally think o2 and o1 shouldnt be stunnable
and no its not unfair, as melees do not have a hard time in lost halls.

Dude, get real. He did not copy you, stop whining just because he had the same idea as you with a cape. They don’t even look alike.

shush, can we either keep on-topic of O3 or just not post? there are way too many spam comments on this thread.

dude, read the posts

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.