YesButNo's Ť̗r̂ͭ̉a̴͜s̀ͅh͓ ͂ͥ͠P͒P̶̥ͮͧ̈́E̛̮ͬ̃ ͔̊̂͠Th̷͇ͥ̚rea͇͚͛d̜

bump

stop. stop. Let it die. It did its duty to tell the world I’m incompetent

no

You cruel beast :sweat_smile:

no.

Ok bois

Didn’t upload the process because I didn’t expect this ppe to come so far.

After my samurai with Ray Katana got crit to death by a Rock Dragon, I went "fuck it, let’s make a character that can’t die. So my priest. I didn’t have anything in my vault to use, so I just went with my usual strat of farming for pots and trading for gear. But then I accidentally maxed def without trading, and right after got fucking shendyt, so I officially made it a ppe. Probably my most successful character ever, apart from my pally. However, not only is this a ppe, this is my first ever character to reach 2000 base fame. I’m really proud of this as someone who’s bad at the game, and I’m currently working on 8/8ing. Would be kind of funny if my first ever 8/8 character was a ppe.

now for just sharing it here that priest is going to die soon mark my words

I’ve already flexed this ppe in other threads, and it’s alive and well.

lets see :slight_smile:

I’m scared now…

:¬)

oh no watch out theres cru behind you :eyes:

You just got bamboozled, I’m too noob to do lh

Since my home computer is too trash for me to run mana-giving dungeons, I’m taking this ppe on the doomed side quest of soloing all the glands dungeons!

In this order:

• snake pit
  • sprite world
  • mwoods
  • abby
  • sewer
  • cem (If i can find one where no one is in it)
  • pup
  • lib
  • mlab
  • tcave (If I can find one)

you can do thickets for mana

lag 100

easy dungeons first, I had an mwoods key and popped it inside my vault, but then for some reason couldn’t connect and it put me back into the nexus. Thanks DECA :heart:

you forgot pcave