YesButNo's trash art thread

Everyone’s doing an art thread so im following the fad cuz im a piece of normie trash :ok_hand:
feel free to make requests as im a piece of uncreative shit and i can’t think up my own ideas.

Here’s a pixel art of my ppe btw priest

the inspiration for this happened by pure chance when i put some random cloths on my priest and it ended up looking pretty swanky

That looks pretty damn good. Is pixel art your go-to style, or just fits the situation?

eh since the pixel editor was easy to use I just used it, nothing special, pixilart.com

Still its an underrated style

oh fuck forgot the most important part:

I’m evil hehehe

testify, brother!

what do you use to draw? this is of critical importance to the stability of the universe and the continuation of existence as we know it,

pixilart.com, but i already said

Ghost pirate Sr, in honor of @Craftable

Nice stuff. I really enjoy pixel art, especially when it’s rotmg inspired :+1:

Love the prism shading :>

I thought it looked rather ugly, it was rushed as i hurried to go to bed

I mean sure it might be a bit uhh cluttered I guess, I still think it looks nice. That and the shading overall is :ok_hand:

thank you :smile:

can i request stuff?

indeed.

then i wanna request you dat ppe tricc

bruh how are you so good at ppes??? 246 fame and already better than mine

also btw is the red thing a lolipop, and what’s the name of the skin? and do you want your pet in the drawing too?

1- if thats sarcasm let me tell you im having internet issues and cant keep it going rn

2- the red thing is the tool maids use for clear things (forgot teh name dont blame meh)

3- the name of the skin is Soubrette trickster

4-yes

oof internet issues always suck, ill work on your drawing as soon as I get home

The new enemy for the Epic Davy Jones Locker, aka lanky boys stop fuckin around