You can use loot potions on quest chests!

Now if you didn’t know already you can use all types of loot drop potions to get more from the quest chest! (i know I’ve seen a couple topics on this but decided to share my little technique) What i personally do is make a new character and assign that as my chest opening char, i start of by drinking a loot potion and open my chest then immediately get off that character, BECAUSE: when you exit the game on a character that has drank a stat booster like the loot potions, the affect will stay and not go down if you are not logged into that character.

So instead of either not using loot potions because you only have a few chests, or have to save up chests to open later with a loot potion (so as not to waste it), if you have an extra char slot just log in with that char when you are opening chest, and you will be able to always get more from the chest without wasting potions or having to save up. :sunglasses:

Have fun opening better chests!

Just know that loot tier is useless because only one tier of equipment can drop

Really? didn’t know, thanks for telling me i was pretty sure that it affected tiers. but now we know. so just use loot drop potions instead i guess.

They drop T11 and T10 weapons
And T10-T12 armors, so if you really want to get those t12s, then u better use loot tiers.

So loot tiers do work then??

No fucking way dude, thats awesome!!!

Only one tier of each piece of gear drops from them. Don’t believe me? Check the wiki.
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/quest-chests

Am poor

Holy fucking shit no way!!!
I have never seen this tactic anywhere before!!! THAT’S AMAZING

I used this for a class that I have trouble 5 starring cuz it kept dying.

I called it (probably not the first) the CPE (chest player experience).
You get pretty good bonuses. However, I could’ve improved by not using my ability and getting the mundane bonus.

I do about 3/4 chests per opening session, could easily be more if you have space/patience to wait. The more chests per opening session the more efficient use of your loot pot.

T12 armors i mean
not t12 weapons (epic chests)

gasp

No way

Literally anyone who’s not a total dumbass knows this

15 fame per epic chest, 5 fame per crappy chest. It’ll be far quicker just to play safe and run round godlands and not hugging gods.

Might be quicker, but I can play other characters (can keep going for stars on other characters) and complete quests, and only bring out this char to do chests. It’s at ~850 fame and with enough bonuses to crack 2k already (5 starring other chars on the way). I didn’t even optimize the fame bonuses (easily could have mundane, didn’t). I’ve had char since maybe last fall, play it only exclusively on chests.

I mean, you would probably want to have loot pots on for the char that does the chests anyways, and not everyone has enough to have it on all the time. I dedicate one char on chests to maximize loot pot time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.