Your best ppe

Post your best ppes to date!
What loot did you get on it?

Here’s my best one, just a crappy wizard. Didn’t really get too much on it.

I’m working on this one though, got a really good roll on it.

Aw someone made a smililar thread already, close if you want mods

Edit: Other thread ‘twas a shitpost

My best ppe is my Huntress (still alive) with a dbow, t11 bow, t4 trap, csilk, and an expo. It’s 7/8 and has 2K base.

The only ppe Im proud of is my sorc which got wand of the fallen way before the MT update, so back then it was pretty rare

My best ppe (6/8, almost 7/8) just died with a leaf hide, harle, recomp, cbow, leaf bow, hydra, recomp, expo, t5 quiv. It died to a monstrous scarab after Oryx because I went afk. RIP best friend I’ve had so far.

+dbow and all other common ut bows, armors, and rings.

Man that’s tough. Rip dude

This NPE
(With slightly outdated stats as I did a scout the sewers quest and became 4/8 but never entered the nexus)

Vurry nice. I suck too much to go without my pet

grabs a random huntress i have
PPEBTWLELXD

last screenshot of it alive
6/8, close to 8/8, my best char in terms of fame so far

I’ve gotta say, the only actual ppe I ever grinded on was this one

Was still pretty weak but got a leaf bow and dbow on it too

took it into a LH before I really knew what I was doing just because I was running out of throwaways and I really didn’t feel like going for mana and life.

save image

1 mana to max :frowning:

if i’m honest, the furthest I’ve got with a ppe is 1/8 and I gave up after that xd

Makin an new archer ppe so lets see how this goes

Last picture I took of my ppe, she was 7/8 and died to a Glem of Anger.

my best and only npe, while my best ppe was a 3/8 ninja. Weird how my npe is better than my ppe. Anyway, this died because I was trying to trio O2 then when I was backing out into the hallway he jumped towards me. Kind of a stupid death, but got 6 life from it because I won the competition we were having because my teammate carried me.

this one thats still alive and well