Your favourite cloths

none

My dead rogue had a really cool cloth combo

I’ve always liked the alchemist cloths.

The blue and red galaxy cloths are my favorite

Starry night and sparkly good imo

The ones I use for my mains obviously, violet and lavender blush. But I like alot of different combinations on backups
chrome_nCamr9EH7x
Large Pink Dot / Violet Accessory
chrome_ERDs20Pk2n
Large Pink Dot / Lavender Blush Accessory
chrome_5fdQHG1Wfd
Black Clothing Dye / Small Pink Sparkly Cloth
chrome_CsMgNjxFvh
Large Heart Cloth / Deep Pink Accessory Dye
chrome_nGfvugGaNq
Large Glowthread Cloth / Black Accessory Dye
chrome_3qH2doeXg6
Large Alchemist Cloth (I miss these so much, pls bring it back) / Black Accessory Dye

I usually prefer dyes over cloths. Pretty much everything with a Slate Gray Clothing (or any gray variant) and White Accessory (or any white variant) looks nice to me.

Every sorcerer skin besides stone with Green Clothing dye and White Accessory dye.

I am a fan of the Midnight Blue clothing dye along with the Orange accessory dye on warrior; the two make for a kind of royal appearance, which I think befits the Prince of Destruction.

Obviously, the combination works better on some skins than on others, but here are a few:

Classic

Shoveguy (I don’t have this one, it just looks cool)

Skeleton

Dragon Tamer

Frost Raider

Penguin Warrior (this one has been my go-to for my current warrior for the last couple years)

I do have a fondness for a double Lod cloth, and in fact double of any of the same cloth looks almost always good on all the classes… except where the accessory is an actual accessory (so not priest/knight/etc on the base skin).

Random combination but I like it a lot actually

Stalking realmeyers

I really like pink dots too, but i’m currently fame starved after feeding my pet a bunch of times so I gotta go easy on the non-essentials

I am going to build it IRL. Yes. In 3D.

Khaki Dyes + Stheno Skin = Sand Spirit

I love Midnight Blue Clothing Dye + Random Acessory Dye, to match my Penguin Pet

A bit special, Snow Clothing Dye + Snow Acessory Dye for my Ice King Priest
also Heart Cloth on Princess Warrior
also also black clothing & acessory dye on stone skins

actually, i do quite like the lod cloths, i think they all go well with each other and in general look amazing, compared to some other cloths

however, in general i prefer dyes over cloths because as someone earlier said, different cloth combos tend to look bad
here is my necro with matching cloths, it looks pretty nice imo:

one of my most favorite skin/dye combo is the skeleton warrior with black dye like my warrior:
this dye combo on vampire hunter looks pretty nice as well:

Sorry for the bump, but this looks incredibly beautiful, do not deny it:

53%20PM

Hi bump

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.