Yuketsu-shiru (new seal)

###Yuketsu-Shiru

As Xil held it in his palm he felt his blood tingle and shift, making him laugh at its strange powers

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 70
  • Duration: 6 + 2*wis/75, wis < 30= 5, @75 wis= 8
  • Range: 2 + 3*wis/100, wis < 30= 2, @75 wis= 4.25
  • Party Effect: Damaging (Duration: 3 + 2*wis/75, wis < 30= 3, @75 wis= 5
  • Cooldown: 6
  • Effect: Transfusion on self
  • Stat Bonus: -10 HP, +3 DEX
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 600

####Drops From:

• Xil
  • Whatever is the boss of mountain temple second wing

####Notes:
This seal gives no healing or no hp increase however it gives a new ability, transfusion. Transfusion swaps the players HP for MP for the given time activated causing them to be able to absorb a large amount of damage (switches back to hp if it runs out). Imo this could be very op or very underpowered depending on how you play. It could be op to some as they could eat a large amount of damage or underpowered because it gives no healing.

####More Info
I don’t really like the sprite I made if you have a better one please post it and I will update this.

is this japanese? trying to utilize my limited knowledge of japanese to try to write it, but i dont think its in the alphabet AGHGGHGHGHGHGGHGGHGHGHGHGHHGGHG (maybe its kanji?)

what does this mean?

EDIT: NO ITS NOT KANJI LOOL

It means transfusion seal I just wanted something cool and the I is supposed to be the little flat i thing[quote=“Wizybrain, post:2, topic:9864”]
what does this mean?
[/quote]

read the notes section

oh, i see. didnt read the notes section. IMO it won’t be good at all. since you’re a paladin, u rely on HP, so if u swap hp and mp, lots of hp gonna be wasted if u take a shitton of damage at once

here i wrote it out for you if you want it lol

Wait, if I’m affected by transfusion and my MP reaches zero, do I die? Or do I just lose the effect and keep playing with zero mana and the same amount of HP I had before using the seal?

Change the name, you are the reason a samurai class can’t exist; weanoos making up Japanese sounding names that don’t mean anything

It changes over to hp

Kageboshi
Doku no Ken
Ichimonji
Muramasa
Masamune

see the plague already entered the game

doku no ken

actually means sword of poison

ichimonji

muramasa

masamune

these are renown names of swordcrafters

Seeing as you can only have up to 582 MP (502 when you use this ability) on a Paladin, which is about 400 less than the max HP of 1000, this seems kind of useless. Factor in the -10 HP, and no one will use this thing. It’s just too niche. Additionally, the sprite just looks like an accumulation of random shades of red, blue, and purple.

2/10, for the reasons listed above.

What if you get quieted? Do you die?

here some idea to fix it

a transfusion buff make that when you take a damage its inflict your MP instead of your HP
when your MP get to 0 the buff will worn off and then the damage will inflict your HP

if you get quieted the buff will worn off

That is already what happens
@LegendAlt

well but what you write is unclear and confuse me

How are you supposed to “absorb a large amount of damage” if the most hp you can have after the transfusion is 665 (wizard with sentient, tablet, gsorc, ubmp)?

But, what if the alternative was considered? As in, HP gets swapped with MP and while exposing yourself to danger, you can acquire a massive pool of mana to spellbomb the shit out of [enemy].

You probably used Google Translate; it not only sounds weebish but seal is using in the wrong forme.
Sprite is ugly, and the ability physics is vague and confusing. Wis modifier doesn’t make sense, and probably is copied off another tiered seal for mod of different ability.

2/10, I’m sorry it just doesn’t make ends meet

So when you use the seal basically your mp becomes a sort of shield over your hp, and when you run out of mp it switches over to hp?

It applies the effect on self, so that wouldn’t work.