- Player placement
- Shows up in the Nexus, Vault, Guild Hall, and Tinkerer, as well as the main screen.
- Displays your player rank alongside your guild’s name and your guild rank.
- If packages are for sale, a red bag is displayed next to a message reading how long they are available.
- If there are items in your Gift Chests, it will read the text “New Gifts in Vault”.
- Fame and Gold
- Shows the total amount of Fame and Gold on the account.
- Toggleable option to show gold purchase menu when double clicked.
- Small version of the game map, does not rotate, though this can be changed in the options.
- to zoom.
- Yellow dots = other players
- Green dots = guild members
- Red dots = enemies
- Blue dots = portals
- Nexus/Options button
- When in the Nexus, the wrench button () accesses the option menu.
- Anywhere else, the temple button () takes you to the Nexus.
- Level/Experience bar
- A green EXP bar showing your progress to the next level.
- When you reach level 20, this will turn into an orange fame bar, showing how much fame is required for your next class quest.
- Hover over to see your current EXP/fame. The text can be toggled in the options.
- HP/MP bars
- Hover over to see your current HP and MP. The text can be toggled in the options.
- Equipped items
- Menu tabs
- Click on these to display your inventory, backpacks, character stats, or pet stats.
- Can be cycled through with
B by default.
- When in your inventory or a backpack, displays the 8 slots in your bag.
Shift+click or hotkeys (default
8) to use.
- Drag items into it with the mouse. Put items in a backpack with
- HP and MP potions are stored below, up to a max of 6 each.
- When showing character stats, displays Attack, Defense, Speed, Dexterity, Vitality, and Wisdom.
- When showing pet stats, displays its current level(s).
- Chat/Message area
- Displays game messages and messages from other players.
Enter to start typing a message.
- Regular messages will go to the whole realm, or nearby players if in the Nexus.
- Right clicking a player’s name grants you the options to lock, trade, whisper, or ignore them.
- Proximity menu
- If you are standing near a chest or item bag, this area will show the items inside. You can drag these into your inventory.
- If you are standing near a portal, a button here will allow you to enter.
- If you are standing near an item in the Nexus store, a button here will allow you to buy it.
- Otherwise, this area will show the names and classes of up to 6 nearby players.
- By hovering on players’ names, you can see their level, rank, equipment, and remaining HP/MP.
- Left clicking a player’s name grants you the options to lock, trade, whisper, or ignore them.
- For entering a portal or buying an item, you may use the interact button (default
0) to enter/buy.
- Friend button
- Clicking the friend button() pulls up the friends list
- The friends list can be assigned to a hotkey. It is not assigned to one by default