- Player placement
- Shows up in the Nexus, Vault, Guild Hall, and Tinkerer, as well as the main screen.
- Displays your player rank alongside your guild’s name and your guild rank.
- If packages are for sale, a red bag is displayed next to a message reading how long they are available.
- If there are items in your Gift Chests, it will read the text “New Gifts in Vault”.
- A scroll indicates that there are announcements
- Fame and Gold
- Shows the total amount of Fame and Gold on the account.
- Toggleable option to show gold purchase menu when double clicked.
- Clicking the “+” next to the gold count allows you to buy more gold
- Clicking the “i” next to the fame count opens the Statistics Panel, or fame Overview, which displays the total amount of fame you will obtain (in addition to fame bonuses) after death.
- Small version of the game map, does not rotate, though this can be changed in the options.
- to zoom.
- Yellow dots = other players
- Green dots = guild members
- Red dots = enemies
- Blue dots = portals
- White/light grey dots = unnamed player
- Dark grey dots = paused player
- Nexus/Options button
- When in the Nexus, the wrench button () accesses the option menu.
- Anywhere else, the temple button () takes you to the Nexus.
- Level/Experience bar
- A green EXP bar showing your progress to the next level.
- When you reach level 20, this will turn into an orange fame bar, showing how much fame is required for your next class quest.
- Hover over to see your current EXP/fame. The text can be toggled in the options.
- HP/MP bars
- Hover over to see your current HP and MP. The text can be toggled in the options.
- Equipped items
- Menu tabs
- Click on these to display your inventory, backpacks, character stats, or pet stats.
- Can be cycled through with
B by default.
- When in your inventory or a backpack, displays the 8 slots in your bag.
Shift+click or hotkeys (default
8) to use.
- Drag items into it with the mouse. Put items in a backpack with
- HP and MP potions are stored below, up to a max of 6 each.
- When showing character stats, displays Attack, Defense, Speed, Dexterity, Vitality, and Wisdom.
- When showing pet stats, displays its current level(s).
- Chat/Message area
- Displays game messages and messages from other players.
Enter to start typing a message.
- Regular messages will go to the whole realm, or nearby players if in the Nexus.
- Right clicking a player’s name grants you the options to lock, trade, whisper, or ignore them.
- Proximity menu
- If you are standing near a chest or item bag, this area will show the items inside. You can drag these into your inventory.
- If you are standing near a portal, a button here will allow you to enter.
- If you are standing near an item in the Nexus store, a button here will allow you to buy it.
- Otherwise, this area will show the names and classes of up to 6 nearby players.
- By hovering on players’ names, you can see their level, rank, equipment, and remaining HP/MP.
- Left clicking a player’s name grants you the options to lock, trade, whisper, or ignore them.
- For entering a portal or buying an item, you may use the interact button (default
0) to enter/buy.
- Friend button
- Clicking the friend button() pulls up the friends list
- The friends list can be assigned to a hotkey. It is not assigned to one by default